Chapter Seven

Harry's pov:

  I woke up and turned grabbing my glasses and looking at my clock 9:58. Wow, up early on a saturday, new record. I reached over grabbing my phone and opening the new text.

(9:16)

To Harry:

  Morning darling! Get your lazy arse up. Call me when you wake, its important! Like as soon as you wake, please.

I shrugged and pressed dial putting it to my ear.

"Hazza!!!!" he screamed after two rings.

"Mmm quiet down Lou. What’s wrong? Everything okay?" I asked my voice strained from just waking up.

"Great actually! I just really wanted to hear your morning voice. Its fucking sexy!" he laughed.

"Wow, Lou. You’re something aren’t you?" I laughed.

"Yeah babe, I’m one of a kind. God I’m horney." he sighed.

"Louis!" I spoke shocked.

"Mmmm I could get use to that rolling off your tongue when I fuck you into-"

"Bye Louis!" I laughed and hung up. I didn’t feel uncomfortable, I was just so flustered with what he was saying. I sighed and ran my hand through my curls. My phone started ringing as he called me back.

"What Lou?" I groaned.

"I missed you! Lets do something today." I could tell he was smiling.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well I’m sister free so I’m going to take you somewhere. Get ready, I’ll be there soon."

"Do I have enough time to shower?" I asked.

"Sure Hazza, and if you aren’t out when I get there I’ll come in and join!" he laughed.

"Well then expect me in the shower when you get here!" I laughed and started getting up.

"Cheeky bastard. See you in a few." he hung up. I quickly climbed in the shower and was out in 5 minutes. I got dressed in dark washed skinny jeans, my ramones t-shirt, and my converses. I brushed my hair then flipped it so it would dry the way I want it. My phone vibrated as I was brushing my teeth.

(10:26)

To Harry:

  On my way, Haz?

(10:26)

To Louis:

  Yeah Lou?

(10:27)

To Harry:

  Grab a small jacket, and would it be weird to tell you to pack an overnight bag?

(10:29)

To Louis:

  Okay, no its not weird...but I’m curious now:)

(10:31)

To Harry:

  I’m here! We won’t be home tonight...

I read the message and grabbed my duffle bag rummaging through my dressers grabbing any kind of decent clothes I could find. I grabbed my phone and glasses case and went downstairs.

"Mum!" I called out.

"Kitchen honey." she replied. I walked in,

"I’m going to Louis' for the night, if thats alright." I smiled.