Chapter Twenty Seven

AN: So there is finally some very poorly written smut at the end. SO warning I guess. Enjoy and comments. Next update will probably be next weekend. Happy fathers day

Louis' pov:

I was sitting on Zayn's couch watching Liam try to talk to him.

"Zayn, we can't help you if you won't talk," Liam sighed.

"I don't want to talk. Both of you go back to your boyfriends," he hissed.

"Niall and I aren't dating," Liam pointed out.

"Really cuz you act it! Which I don't even understand because he is fucking straight, so why does he get you? I've known you longer I was suppose to get you! Then-then Louis' came and I figured maybe I could get him instead because you didn't want me but no I couldn't. Am I really that bad?" By the end he was crying and my mouth was hanging open as I stared at Liam.

"Y-you like me? That's what all of this is about?" Liam asked.

"No, I didn't say that," Zayn pouted.

"Zayn why didn't you tell me?" Liam continued.

"I don't like you god why are you so full of yourself!" Zayn screamed and stood up moving so he was next to me. I turned and looked at him.

"So this is all out of jealousy? You were jealous because Harry came out and you didn't have the guts to. On top of that you couldn't get the guy you like to realize you like him. So you found it reasonable to take it out on Harry because he was brave," I concluded.

"Why are you guys still talking. Just stop talking!" he groaned.

"Zayn, Zee, I like you too." What?

"Don't lie to me Liam. You have Niall and he is better. He is sweet, funny, caring, all bright and sunshiny and then I'm like this dark cloud of hidden emotions. Fuck I pick on a kid just because he did something I wouldn't do and I act like it's okay but it's not. Oh god Louis, you have to tell him I'm sorry for like everything. It was wrong of me and I don't expect him to forgive me but just please tell him I'm sorry and that I'm so happy he is okay. I'd feel even worse if he wasn't here. He is so brave and he is such a good person and he is really cute and sorry. I'm really truly sorry," he fell into me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Zayn, mate it's okay? Alright, it's fine. What you did was wrong but we all make mistakes. He will be glad to hear your apology. You just have to be more honest with yourself. There is nothing wrong with who you fell in love with," I smiled. I felt him nod and he sat back up looking at Liam.

"I wasn't lying."