Chapter Nineteen

I was sitting on Zayn’s couch down in his basement when my phone started ringing.

“Ooo is it a special girl?” Niall asked smiling. I chuckled, and looked at it, Harry?

“Um no, its Lottie, my sister. The sick one.” I added. I stood up and went to the corner,

“sweetie is everything okay?”

“Louis?” he sobbed.

“Shit why are you crying, what's wrong?” I asked, panic setting in.

“Its really bad Lou, its really bad.” he explained.

“What is really bad? What's wrong?” I asked again.

“There is a lot of blood, a lot. I'm really dizzy and I feel sick, really sick. Its really bad Louis.” he cried.

“I’m coming okay? I'll be there in two minutes.” I explained and hung up. I rushed to my bag,

“sorry guys I have to go h-she is hurt.”

“Do you want me to drive you?” Zayn asked standing.

“No its okay, I really need to leave now. Sorry, I'll text you guys.” I explained. I threw my duffle over my shoulder and grabbed my bookbag. I practically sprinted out of his house and down the steps. I was at Harry’s in two and didn't even knock.

“HAZ BABY!?” I called and threw all of my stuff down and sprinted up the stairs. I checked the bathroom first and when he wasn't in their I went into his room. I hurried to his bathroom. He was on the ground leaning against the wall. There was blood spots surrounding him and he was shaking from the sobs he was holding in. “Hazza?” I asked. He pointed back into his room,

“look at what they are saying!” I turned and looked at his laptop on his bed. I walked over to it and looked at Zayn’s status, fucking dick. I scrolled reading some of the comments. ‘kill yourself’ ‘rope’ ‘louis is mine’ ‘pills’ ‘no one cares’ ‘disgusting’ I slammed the laptop shut and ran to him. I bent down, pulling him against me.

“No, no, no, no, no baby. Not worth it. They aren't worth it Haz.” I whispered. I remembered I saw blood and pulled away looking to see what was bleeding. His wrist? He cut!? I grabbed his hand and littered his wrist with kisses ignoring the taste of his blood.

“No more hun, no cutting. Never again.” I was practically begging.

“I’m sorry, so sorry Lou.” he hiccuped out.

“You didn't do anything wrong Harry, nothing.” I mumbled.

“You care right? You would care if-” I cut him off not wanting to hear him say it.

“Yes, I care, I would care. So would your mum, sister, your whole family. I bet a bunch of people would feel like shit at school if they found out. Please Harry you have to promise me that you won't think, ever about doing it.” I begged and moved. I got behind him and laid against the wall. He turned so he was leaning on me, stomach to stomach. One of his hands in mine, the other clenching my shirt.

“Can you promise me something if I promise you that?” he asked.

“Your promises suck.” I groaned trying to lighten the mood. I felt him smile but it didn't reach his eyes like usual.

“Ask.” I explained.

“That no matter what, even if we break up you can't leave me. Just for this school year. Then we can go separate ways because I can restart in college. Everyone leaves, please just don't leave.” he begged. I mean, I can see that working. If we break up I can still hang out with him after school...secretly. Then again I was thinking we would last longer than a year, so it seems like an easy promise.