Chapter Five

Harrys pov:

Louis bent down next to me and ran his fingers over my jaw. I winced and he sighed

"I’m so sorry Harry. I should have came and got you! Are you okay darling? God, I’m so sorry."

"I-its okay Lou. Not your fault." I moaned as I sat up. He put his hand behind my back helping me stay sitting up.

"Can you get up and walk? I’ll take care of you once we get home. God, I’m so sorry Harry, really I am. We have to hurry though, my sisters are home alone. I'm so sorry Hazza."

"Its not your fault Louis, just help me up." I begged. He basically took all my weight lifting me up and helping me stand. He kept his arm around my waist as we silently walked to his house. He helped me up his front stairs and inside. Louis brought me to the couch sitting me down.

"I’ll be right back." he smiled softly, running a hand through my hair then disappearing. All of a sudden two girls popped in front of me, they looked identical.

"That's Daisy!" one smiled pointing to her sister, "and I’m Phoebe! We're twins!!! Who are you?" They stared at me smiling,

"Harry."

"Are you Louis' friend?" Phoebe asked.

"Your pretty! I like your curls, what’s wrong with you cheek?" Daisy asked climbing on my lap and poking my bruise. I winced and she looked at me wide eyed "I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you!" I nodded,

"its okay, its bruised so when you touched it it just hurt a little." Phoebe walked closer leaning against my legs to get closer to my jaw. All of a sudden her small lips were on my jaw, kissing it. She pulled away and smiled,

"mummy always kisses our boo boos, she says it makes it feel better! Did it work?" I laughed and nodded,

"yeah, thank you." Louis came back in.

"Daisy get off of him, how about you two find something to do. See if Lottie or Fiz will play hide and seek with you." Louis suggested.

"How about you guys play with us!" Daisy asked still perched on my leg. Louis shook his head sweeping her off my leg and slapping her bottom lightly telling her to go. The two giggled and ran upstairs. He sat next to me opening the first aid kit he got.

"Sorry, I hope they didn’t bother you too much! What did they say?" he asked starting to wipe dry blood from my lip.

"Not much, introduced themselves then asked who I was. Told me I was pretty and that they liked my hair. Took note on my bruised jaw, kissed it and then you sent them away. They’re cute."

"They said you are pretty? Wait, which one kissed you?" he asked confused.

"My jaw,” I corrected, “ and Phoebe."

"Oh, she said something about mum doing it right?" he asked. I nodded and winced as his hand brushed past my bruised hip. He apologized and lifted my shirt trying to get a better look.

"I’ll get ice and tea, just relax." he smiled and disappeared again. He came back a minute later making me lay down and put the ice to my side. The kettle went off and he went to go get it. I heard footsteps come down the stairs,

"told you!" someone called. Three girls stood in front of me now. Phoebe, Daisy and....

"Hi Harry! I’m Félicité but you can call me Fizzy." she smiled.

"I told you he had a friend!" Phoebe smiled pulling on her older sister’s hand.

"I told you he was pretty!" Daisy mimicked her twin.

"Want to play hide and seek with us Harry?" Fizzy smiled, ignoring the twins.

"Girls, leave him alone. He just got hurt, please go find something to do." Louis asked coming back in.

"Hes not hurt anymore, I kissed it better, right Harry? Because kisses always work, right?" Phoebe looked at me.

"He got hurt in other places too Phoebes." Louis explained sitting on the little part of the couch that I wasn’t taking up. He was right by my waist.

"I’ll kiss them better so he can play!" she smiled and walked to me. Louis laughed,

"no honey. He will be fine, go play, see if Lottie wants to play."

"Sissy says she’s too old." Daisy pouted.

"Is that what she said?" Louis asked and all three girls nodded. "Lottie!!!" he called. A girl who looked just like Fizzy but older came down the steps. She walked next to her brother eyeing me. "To old to play hide and seek I hear?" Louis smiled. Lottie smiled and shrugged. Louis pulled her closer tickling her making her scream and giggle begging for him to stop. He finally let go and she stood up trying to catch her breath. She turned and looked at her sisters

"I’m it!!" she screamed. They all smiled and broke off running to a hiding spot as she went in the corner counting.

"I wouldn’t have minded kisses to make it feel better." I pouted. Louis laughed,

"I don’t appreciate my little sister kissing you, especially your hip. We both know it doesn't do shit anyway."

"Yes it does! My jaw doesn’t hurt anymore thanks to your sister!"

"Oh really? Sorry, should I call my six year old sister back over here and let her kiss your hip?" I smiled,

"nahhh that's a little weird Lou, don’t you think?" He rolled his eyes and shrugged,

"I could always do it instead." I laughed,

"I don’t know if you have the touch but you can try." I watched as Louis looked down at my hip and slowly slid my shirt up showing black and blue. He looked at me then back down leaning towards my hip. He kissed my bruise then sat up looking at me. "Thanks Lo-" I stopped when he went back down and peppered more kisses on my hip. One after another that soon moved to my stomach.

"Louis what are you doing?" I quickly shot my eyes opened and saw Phoebe watching us. When did I close them?

"Uh-um kissing his bruises better?" Louis struggled.

"Oh! So now your better right Harry? Now you can play?" she jumped up excitedly.

"No Phoe-"

"Sure, I’ll count first." I explained. Louis looked at me. "Its fine Louis, Im okay. Now go hide." I smiled.

"Harry-"

"What, to old to play?" I smirked. He shook his head and smiled. He got up and swept Phoebe up going to find a hiding spot. I started counted and once I reached 30 I slowly pulled myself up off the couch. Now to find them.

A/N: Feedback please guys? And votes, its all very much appreciated. Tell your friends about the story maybe!? I updated twice in one night cuz its been so long since I updated which I apologize for! Follow me maybe too?