Chapter Twelve

Louis' pov:

  I slowly woke up and rolled over in search of Harry. No luck. I sat up as he came back in.

"Oh, you're up! I made you breakfast. They had these really cool red velvet pancake mix in the cupboard so I made them for you. I hope you have a sweet tooth." he smiled and held the plate and juice in his hands. I smiled,

"come here babycakes." He smiled and walked over sitting next to me and handing me the plate. I sat against the headboard and started cutting into the pancakes. They were drizzled with cream cheese frosting and whipped cream on top. I took a bite and moaned at how good it tasted. I kept chewing as I cut another piece and held it out for Harry.

"But I made it for you." he smiled.

"I want to share." I shrugged and pushed the fork closer to his mouth. He chuckled and I pushed the food into his mouth. We finished eating and laid in bed for a bit talking.

"Should we call?" he asked.

"Yeah, if they say no we would have to leave now." I explained. Harry groaned and rolled out of bed grabbing his phone and going into the kitchen. I laughed and sat up grabbing my phone and dialled home.

"LEWEEEEESS!!!" Fizzy answered.

"You're so lucky I’m not there to attack you," I laughed hearing her say my name wrong on purpose, "where’s mum?"

"Right here. MUM!" she yelled in my ear. I heard noises then my mum answered.

"Hey mum, Haz and I were wondering if we could possibly stay the night here again?" I asked.

"Um Louis you have school tomorrow." she pointed out.

"Yeah I know, um something came up and Harry really just wants to talk about it and-its a long story, but if you let me I promise I will tell you everything tomorrow when I see you." I explained.

"Um, you know what Louis, yeah honey. But can you please be home in time to get the twins off the bus?" she asked.

"Yeah, what time is that again?" I asked.

"4:30." she explained.

"Okay, yeah I’ll be there, I promise. Thanks mum."

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, just a lot of new subjects came up and I think Haz just needs an extra day to talk about it. I promise I’ll explain everything." I explained.