Chapter Six

Louis' pov:

  We all played hide and seek until we were all on the floor laughing and my mum walked in. I looked at the clock reading 7:47. Shit. I looked and saw Lottie looking up at mum knowingly, she knew I was in for a screaming. Fizzy was on my lap looking at mum but still smiling. I looked at Harry who had the twins in his lap. He was looking at the ground blushing and the twins were cuddled up to him looking at my mum.

"Hi mum..." I slightly smiled.

"Did you kids do you homework?" she asked.

"Its friday mummy!" the twins chimed. Oh my gosh! It is friday!!! I’m in the clear.

"Right, lost track of days, well did you eat?" she asked.

"Haven’t really been hungry until you mentioned it mum." Fizzy shrugged. The twins and Lottie nodded.

"Okay, um I guess I’ll go cook." my mum nodded.

"How about you go shower and I’ll cook?" I offered.

"Lou, I know you can’t cook and I’d rather they eat something besides sandwiches tonight," my mum smiled.

"I’ll cook, I can cook ma'am." Harry cut in. I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled.

"You must be Harry?" my mum asked. Okay so I had mentioned him once or twice to her... He blushed and nodded.

"Im Jay, its nice to meet you. But I couldn't ask you to do that." she smiled.

"I wouldn’t mind." he nodded. She thanked him after a moment of debating with herself if she should make Harry cook, but finally went up the stairs.

"What are you cooking Hawwy?" Daisy smiled up at him asking over her thumb which was in her mouth. Probably her worst habit.

"How about fajitas?" he smiled.

"What are those?" Phoebe asked.

"Its really yummy, you will see, you'll love them!" he assured her.

"Well call me when its done!" Lottie smiled and was up the stairs in seconds, hearing her phone ring. Fizzy got up and sat on the couch turning on some disney show. Phoebe got up following Fizzy and pulling Daisy with her. Its rare when they aren’t together and when they are separate they are either fighting or the twin that snuck away is in for a yelling from the twin she left behind.. I got up and helped Harry up worried that it still hurt. I showed him to the kitchen and he went in the fridge pulling out everything he would need. I sat in the bar stool at the island watching him.