Chapter Thirty Nine

Louis' pov: (2 months later)

Harry and I were moved in and finally getting use to everything. I had to work after school while Harry stayed home cleaning and making dinner for when I got home. We fell into the easy routine of living together and working around each other. It's great actually, everything is great. I actually have tonight off and plan to spend it with Harry. Well that was the plan. We just got home and Harry brought the mail in going through it as we put our book bags on the kitchen counter. I heard him gasp making me turn and look at him. He was ripping open a letter and reading over it quickly.

"Oh my god Louis!" he yelled and started dancing excitedly.

"What?" I asked confused going over to him.

"Louis, I got accepted! I got accepted!" he cheered.

"Accepted where?" I asked smiling reaching for the paper.

"Stanford! I can't believe it! I even have early arrival! I can go early if I want! Isn't this great!" he cheered. I stopped,

"Stanford? In the US? Stanford? The one across seas?" I asked lost for words. He didn't tell me he even sent in for Stanford.

"Yeah! I've wanted to go for a while," he smiled.

"You didn't tell me," I whispered.

"I know. But because it was such a long shot so I figured I shouldn't mention it but I did it, I got accepted!" he giggled.

"I'm-you know-I won't go with you Harry," I sighed shaking my head.

"What. Why?" he whined.

"I have everything here Harry! I have my family, a house, job, car. I have nothing over there."

"Me, you have me Louis! You said you wanted to go everywhere with me. Louis, you can't ask me to choose you or my future. That's not fair," he pouted.

"I'm not asking you to do that. I'm telling you that I can't go with you. I'm sorry," I whispered and leaned up kissing his cheek. He was already crying but I just stepped away from him and went into our room. It's not fair to put him in the position to pick but I would have to pick to. Him or everything here, none of it seems fair.

Harry's pov:

I've been laying on the couch all day, and night. It's 12:00 now and I was staring at the blank TV. Louis hasn't left the room. I made dinner hoping he would come out but he didn't. I don't even get it. He said he would go everywhere..anywhere, as long as it was with me. What changed? I've been crying a lot. It's a hard decision. Louis or my future. Then again Louis really is my future. I can go to college somewhere closer. Why ruin all of our plans? We have a house and he wants to raise our kids in this house. If I can get into Stanford across seas then I can get into a good college here. Louis has given up a lot for me, it's my turn. I grabbed Oliver off my lap and quietly walked to the bedroom. I opened the door quietly and peaked in. Louis was on his side with his back to the door. I set Oliver on the ground and watched him run to the bed and climb on Louis. He chuckled lightly and pet him but didn't move much.

"I know you're there. Oliver wouldn't came in unless you were," he whispered.

"I want to stay with you," I whimpered and rushed to the bed. I climbed onto the bed and grabbed him. He rolled over and buried his face in my chest.

"I was thinking and I was unfair. I was making you chose and that's not right. You should go, and I'll wait here. I'll even visit you. It's your education for Christ sakes, I'm proud of you from getting into Stanford, but I didn't show it. Go, I'll wait I promise," he explained.

"No," I said firmly shaking my head, "I'm not going. I don't want to go. We have plans that I want to stick to. I have everything here so why leave? You’re my future, not some college. If I can get into Stanford then I can get into somewhere good here. Like LCU or BWT which are close, only a few miles away. Please don't make me go. Don't let me go, please Louis."

"I'd never babe, you know that," he sighed, "are you sure though? Harry, it's an amazing opportunity. You get to go across seas, see the world. Live some campus life. I won't be mad if you go."

"I'm sure. I don't want to go. I'm seeing the world with you, remember? LCU is a really good school and I already sent in for them, they are bound to accept me. If not, I'll go from there. I just want to stay with you. You're my life line. You're my safe boat, why leave?" He sighed again,

"if your are sure then I'll support you. And yes I remember. Paris first yeah?" I smiled brightly,

"you remembered."

"Course I did. Then France and the lock bridge," he continued.

"Our plans set in stone with nothing ruining them," I sighed happily.

"Love you darling."

"Love you more Lou."

A/N: Omgg its so short I am so sorry, but its because this is the final chapter. Only the epilogue is left!!! Tell me what you are thinking! Also, I made up the schools lol, but feedback? Like it up?? Much love xx