Chapter 12

Tessa followed Isabelle into the backyard of the mansion, where almost everyone had gathered into a huge circle. They were chanting and shouting loudly, and Tessa almost got hit in the face a few times. Will had gotten into a fight? With who and why?

"We need to get to the front." Tessa said to Isabelle.

Isabelle nodded, and suddenly took Tessa's hand. She then started to push her way through the crowd of people. It took about twenty seconds, but then they finally made it to the front of the crowd. Isabelle let go of Tessa, and she looked at scene in front of her. There was Will. His lip was cut open, and his knuckles were bloody. Across from him stood a tall blonde boy who Tessa didn't know. His cheek was bleeding, and he was in much worse condition than Will was.

"What the hell is he doing?" Tessa whispered to herself.

The boy suddenly took a swing at Will, which he easily dodged. They both then hit each other a few times, until Tessa couldn't no longer take it. Just when Will was about to hit the boy, she threw herself into the middle of them. Will realized it was her, and immediately dropped his fist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Will snapped angrily.

"What the hell am I doing? What the hell are you doing?!" She exclaimed angrily.

"Move, Tessa." Will glared fiercely. "Now."

"No." She retorted, matching his glare. "I'm not moving."

"Move your ass right now." He growled, blue eyes burning bright.

"No." Tessa spoke louder, and then turned to the crowd of people. "This is over! Leave!"

The crowd all "awww"'d and then slowly moved back inside. The blonde boy Will was fighting quickly left, and Tessa turned to Will who was fuming.

"What the fuck did you just do? I was going to beat him!" He spoke angrily.

"You were going to kill him!" Tessa exclaimed.

"You know, you had some nerve jumping in between us like that." Will glared fiercely. "I could have hit you, and if I'd hit you, I would have never forgi-"

He broke off abruptly, tearing his eyes away from her. Tessa then grabbed his hand, and pulled him inside.

"Where are we going?" He demanded.

"Well I can't just let you bleed out like that." She spoke, annoyed.

Soon, Will was sitting on the counter in Tessa's bathroom, and was standing in between his legs, cleaning the cut in his lip. She was trying to ignore the awkward position they were in while she did this.

"Can I ask you something?" Tessa started.

"What?" He echoed.

"Why were you fighting that guy?" She asked.

"I was angry." Will mumbled.

"Why?" She looked up at him.

"You ask too many questions." He groaned.

She sighed, and finished cleaning his lip. She then took his left hand, and began cleaning the dirt out of the wound across his knuckles.

"Did your boyfriend leave?" Will asked in a low voice.

"Yes." She replied.