Chapter 32

Tessa sat in her room that night, reading. It was almost one in the morning and she had classes the next day, but she just could not put her book down. She knew that she would regret this tomorrow morning, but she didn't care. She lifted her eyes from the book and smiled to herself, Sebastian entering her mind. He had been so cute and sweet with her today at Starbucks, and Tessa could feel herself begin to catch feelings for him. Maybe she was moving on from Will, but deep down, she knew that was a lie. Tessa didn't know if she could ever move on from Will, which angered her because it was clear he wanted nothing to do with her.

She would doing anything for Will, she knew. Even after how badly he had treated her and all of the lies he had told her. Tessa loved him and it frightened her how much control he had over her. She belonged to him, she knew, and it was the strangest thing knowing that you belonged so completely to someone other than yourself. There was then a shuffling outside of her door, and Tessa looked up. It was probably Tatiana sneaking out one of her hook ups and an amused smile came to Tessa's lips. Tessa's bedroom door was then thrown open and her mouth dropped open when she saw who was there. Will was walking into her room, looking unsteady on his feet. His blue eyes were bright and were focusing on her.

"Tess." He slurred slightly and that's when Tessa knew that he was drunk.

She was standing up in a second, quickly shutting the door behind him. She spun around to face him, in shock.

"What are you doing here?" She demanded. "How did you even get in here?"

"I made Tatiana let me in. I'm very persuasive." Will grinned at her.

Suddenly, his arms were around her waist and he pulled her against his body. Heat immediately rose to Tessa's cheeks and she felt the sparks run across her skin as they did every time he touched her.

"Have you missed me, Tess?" Will whispered to her.

His lips were then trailing down her neck, and Tessa resisted the urge to breath out loudly. His lips felt like heaven on the sensitive skin of her neck. She swore that she could go her whole life and never find anything that felt as good as when Will touched. When his hands travelled a bit underneath her shirt, Tessa wrenched herself out of his grasp.

"You're drunk." She told him, panting a bit from his touch.

"That is incorrect." Will smirked at her. "I am drunk and high."

Tessa let out a disappointed sigh. "Why do you do this to yourself, Will?"

He huffed out dramatically. "You're always asking "why". It's quite concerning, Tess."

When she didn't reply, Will went on.

"I have a "why" question for you." He said, stepping closer towards her. "Why don't you love me?"

Tessa's eyes widened in shock and felt surprise run through her veins. What was she supposed to say to that? She couldn't believe he had asked her that. Tessa looked at him, really looked at Will. His black hair was kind of messy and his blue eyes were red as a result from his use of alcohol and weed. He was wearing black jeans and a black t-shirt with a light blue denim jacket. He looked absolutely beautiful - the most beautiful person she had ever seen. Will was looking at her, waiting for her answer. What could she say? She did love him.

"Why are you asking me this? You don't love me so what does it matter?" Tessa said, looking away from him.

Will scoffed. "Another 'why'. Answer the question, Tessa."

"I - you treat me so badly." She heard herself say. It wasn't a lie.

She saw his face to change and was that a bit of guilt dancing in his eyes? No, it couldn't be. A person like Will didn't feel guilt.

"I'm sorry." He said, shocking Tessa to the core.

She knew he only said it because of the state he was in, but she was still very surprised. He actually apologized. Tessa didn't want to say she forgave him because she didn't want him to think that it was ok, but she was happy.

"I - you should go. It's late." Tessa told him. "Wait, you can't drive."

"Looks like I'll have to stay here." Will smirked at her.

He then started to undress and Tessa was frozen to her spot and could only watch him. Will took off his denim jacket and then his shirt and his pants until he was only left in his boxers. Tessa's eyes raked over his perfect abs and his arms, feeling heat rise to her cheeks. Will caught her staring and gave her a wide smirk. She quickly snapped out of it and got into her bed, since she was already wearing her pyjamas. Will turned off the light and got into bed beside and Tessa could feel her heart rate speed up. They both laid there for a moments, not speaking a word.

"I saw you today with Sebastian." Will started. "Are - are you two together?"

He stuttered and Tessa looked at him with surprise. Will was already looking at her, his blue eyes bright in the moonlight streaming in from the window.

"If we were, you wouldn't be in my bed right now. I've made that mistake once before." Tessa told him, thinking of Jem.

Will chuckled lightly, while resting his chin on hand to look down at her. "Ah, that's right."

"I can't believe I'm letting you sleep in my bed again." Tessa muttered.

"That's because you can't say no to me, just like I can't say no to you." Will's fingertip traced circles on her bare arm, giving her goosebumps.

Tessa rolled her eyes at this. "That's a lie."

"Why do you always think the worst of me?" He murmured, still looking down at her.

She resisted the urge to laugh. "Because that's all you ever show me. The worst of you."

In a flash, Will was suddenly on top of her, pinning her down. His face was only centimetres away from her own, and Tessa wondered if he could hear how fast her heart was racing.

"Oh, Tess." He whispered, his lips on her neck. "I can be much worse than that."

She swallowed and tried to find words but they wouldn't come. Will's lips kissed up and down her neck slowly, his teeth grazing her sensitive skin every once in a while. His hands were running up and down her body, giving her goosebumps. Just before she couldn't take it anymore and was going to tell him she needed more, Will abruptly pulled away.

"We should probably sleep now." He grinned cheekily.

He rolled off of Tessa who basically panting, and she glared at him.

"You're an ass, you know that?" She told him.

Will only laughed and pulled Tessa towards him.

"I know." He said. "I know."