Chapter 41

Tessa awoke the next morning to the sound of her alarm on her phone ringing, feeling happier than she had ever been. She rolled over and turned off her alarm, causing Will to groan from beside her. It was seven in the morning and class started at eight, but Tessa didn't even mind waking up early if she had Will beside her. She realized that she was naked and blushed as she remembered the events from last night. After coming home from swimming, her and Will had eaten dinner and then had watched Tessa's favourite show "The Office". When they had gone to bed, they had slept together again for the second time that day. Tessa blushed again as she remembered the way Will had touched her.

"Come on, Will." Tessa said to him. "We have to get up because I still have to go back to my room to get changed."

"Can't you just go in what you're wearing." He groaned tiredly, not opening his eyes.

"I can't, I don't even have a toothbrush here." She replied.

Will groaned tiredly, but still didn't move from the bed. After about ten minutes of coaxing, Will finally got up and got ready and he and Tessa left a few minutes later. Will drove Tessa to her sorority house, and she ran in and quickly got dressed and then she and Will were on their way to class. During the whole car ride, Tessa could hardly sit still, remembering the events from last night and the way Will had pleasured her body so intensely. Over and over. She smiled to herself, her cheeks reddening.

"Why are you smiling?" There was amusement in Will's eyes.

"I was thinking about last night." Tessa spoke quietly.

Will smirked widely. "Now aren't you glad I bought those condoms?"

She sighed, playfully. "Yeah, I guess I am."

"I might have to go by more since we used four last night and-" Tessa cut him off.

"Four?" She exclaimed, shocked. "We - that many times?"

He grinned, mischievously. "Yep. You just wouldn't stop and you kept begging me to-"

"Okay, I get it." She cringed, remembering the way she had actually begged him.

Will laughed and smirked at her. "You're quite wild, princess."

Princess. He hadn't called her that in awhile. The nickname reminded Tessa of when she had first just met Will and how rude he had been to her. She only grinned at him but remained silent. Literature had mainly consisted of Will smirking at Tessa for 90% of the time while she tried to ignore him. She could barely pay attention to their professor's lesson with Will looking at her like that. After class, they both went and got ice cream and went for a walk in Hyde park. They walked side by side, arms brushing every once in awhile and even that sent sparks off in Tessa's body.

"This is actually the first time I've been to Hyde park." She told him.

Will looked at her, surprised. "Really? What have you been doing this whole time?"

Tessa chuckled. "Putting up with you."

Will laughed lightly. "Ah, that's true."

Tessa smiled and then they were both silent again.

"Why did you take Literature?" She asked, realizing that she actually didn't know.

"I want to become a writer one day, just like you." He replied, thoughtfully.

Tessa looked at him, surprised. "How come you only told me about that now?"

Will shrugged. "You know that I don't tell people things. I've wanted to be a writer since I was ten years old."

"You're the only other person I know who wants to become a writer." Tessa smiled.

"You and I are alike, Tess." He grinned at her. "Even if you don't want to admit it."

She found that she could not deny his claim. In many ways, she was just like Will. They both liked the same books and they both shared the same passion. But it was more than that - Tessa believed that they shared a special connection that she had never felt with anyone else before. Will was the only person who could make her the happiest and saddest person in the world.

"I guess we are." Tessa replied finally.

Will grinned at her as they walked through a part of the park which was quite secluded. And then suddenly, Will was kneeling in front of her, looking up at her, softly. Tessa froze, no there was no way he could be proposing to her, that was a silly thought. Still, she couldn't help herself from entertaining the thought.

"What are you doing, Will?" She asked.

"Hush, Tessa. I'm trying to do something here." He told her.

Will then took a deep breath and began to speak.

"From the moment I met you, I've completely belonged to you. I could listen to you talk about books and the things you like, for the rest of my life. You are my happiest days and the light of my life. I don't know much about love, but what I do know is that I am completely in love with you, and I will never stop loving you. Tess, will you be my girlfriend?"

Tessa looked down at Will's delicate expression, her eyes wide. She had never thought Will to be romantic type, but here he was kneeling in front of her, professing his love for her. Her heart completely melted at his words and she felt an overwhelming rush of love for him overtake her.

"Of course I will." She smiled.

Will then grinned and stood up and kissed Tessa deeply. She happily kissed him back, wondering how things could any better than they were in that moment.