Chapter 20

Will kissed her roughly back, his hands gripping her waist very tightly, and Tessa's hands locked around his shoulders. She could barely register what she was doing, only that she knew that she could not stop. Will pushed her back against the door of the mansion, closing her in. It was if they were trying to kill each other through kissing and Tessa had never felt anything like it in her life. There was something intoxicating about the way his lips felt on hers and the way he touched her.

Somehow, they found their way up the stairs and into her room. When Will pushed her down on her bed, Tessa could not think straight. All she feel and think about was him and the way his skin felt underneath her fingertips. His lips trailed down to her neck, and she felt his teeth graze her skin and she gasped in pleasure. Her hands were playing with the hem of Will's shirt and he sat up and pulled it off, and then his lips were on hers again. For a faint moment, Jem crossed Tessa's mind, but she was too far into Will now to stop what she was doing.

Somehow, her shirt was now off and Will was playing with the clasp of her bra. It then came away and Tessa peeled it off. Will looked down at her with wide eyes and then cursed lowly, and went back to kissing her. His hands were running all over her body and Tessa felt that she might explode from the way it felt. Never in her life had she been touched like this, and she could not describe the beautiful feeling. Soon, they were both completely unclothed and Tessa felt like she could not breathe because of the feeling of Will's bare skin on hers.

"Tess -- Tessa, are you sure?" Will barely choked out between kisses.

Even if she had any piece of mind left in her, she wouldn't have said no.

"Yes, please yes." She breathed.

Will then reached for something, which she figured to be a condom considering she heard a crack of foil, and then it was happening. Tessa gasped loudly, as Will breathed out slowly. The pain was unbearable, but with every moment that passed, it seemed to fade away and be replaced with pleasure. Then, Will slowly started to move and Tessa could not form words. He was being incredibly gentle with her, a far cry from what he had been doing before.

"Faster." Tessa moaned.

Will obeyed and buried his face into her neck, whispering her name over and over. All she could feel and think was Will. She did not care about what this would mean for them, or what would happen when it was over, or about Jem. All she could think about was the unbearable pleasure that Will was giving her, and how beautifully they fit together. For the rest of her life, she would remember that feeling.

Soon, it all became too much, and Tessa was thrown off the edge, repeating Will's name over and over, hoping it would anchor her down to Earth. He then followed a second later, doing the same with her own name. Tessa then recalled Will moving off of her and saying something, but it was too late. She was already asleep.

* * *

When Tessa opened her eyes, next, she saw light streaming in from her bedroom window and hitting her skin. Odd, she thought, she didn't feel the heat of the sun ray. She then realized that her head was on someone's chest, their arm around her. Tessa sat up and froze, images of the previous night whirling around in her my head.

She had slept with Will.

And she was dating Jem. Tessa felt a wave of guilt wash over her. She looked over at Will. His eyes were gently shut and he looked peaceful and innocent when he slept, even though he was anything but. Tessa blushed, remembering the way he had touched her. Never in her life had she felt anything more intoxicating than Will's touch. Suddenly, his eyes fluttered open, revealing his stunning bright blue eyes.

"Good morning." He smirked, his voice raspy.

Tessa only looked away from him, remaining silent. God, does he really have to look so beautiful even when he just woke up? She thought to herself.

"What? Was last night not enjoyable for you?" Tessa detected amusement in his voice.

"I cheated on my boyfriend, so no it wasn't." She muttered, getting out of her bed.

She could feel Will's eyes on her body as she began to dress herself. She heard Will get out of her bed, as well, and got dressed.

"Come on, Tess, we both know he wasn't going to be your boyfriend for very long." Will finally spoke when they were both dressed.

Tessa narrowed her eyes at him. "Yes, he is. I like him."

"And do you think he'll still want to be with you once he finds out about this?" Will didn't miss a beat.

Her heart sank. Will was right, Jem would hate her after he found out about this.

"I'm not going to tell him." She spoke decidedly.

Will's eyes darkened. "You have to."

"No, I don't. This was a mistake. A one time mistake, and it's never going to happen." Tessa replied, coldly.

He scoffed. "Stop trying to make it seem like I made you do that last night. I asked you, Tess, and you said you were sure."

She tried to hide her cringe. "It was a mistake."

"Maybe that's what you think now." Will spoke in a low voice, and moved so they were only centimetres apart. "But just wait until you can't keep me off of your mind. You'll be begging me for it, Tess."

Unable to make words leave her mouth with Will this close to her, Tessa only glared at him. He only smirked at her and then left her room. She watched him leave, sighing as the tension broke, and sat down on her bed. Had she really done that last night? Had she really cheated on Jem? She felt like a terrible person. Jem had been nothing but sweet to her, she really liked him. Though, when Tessa closed her eyes, all she could see were Will's clear blue ones.