Cast of First Love

Annabelle Green.

A fun loving, goofy teenager. She's tall, pretty, and has a fantastic attitude. She's 17 years old, and a junior in high school (the joy of late birthdays). She's down to earth, thoughtful, and not too much of a risk taker. She has brown hair, eyes that change color, and a gorgeous smile. It isn't perfect, but it's her. She's not perfect either, but she's real.

Niall Horan.

1/5 of One Direction! He's 18, a great guy, and seemingly perfect for Annabelle. Let's see how that unfolds!

Hannah Jefferson.

Annabelle's best friend. She's daring, goofy, and takes risk like an idiot. She doesn't always think before she acts, and is almost always hopelessly in love. She doesn't always have a head on her shoulders, but that's why her and Annabelle get along. They sort of complete each other. She has red-brown hair, and a perfect complexion. She's got a nose ring, in the middle. One of the many risks she's taken. She is skinny, not incredibly tall either, just average.

Danielle Quin.

Liam Payne's girlfriend. She's gorgeous, goofy, and a bit hair brained. She lacks a little bit of common sense, but it's part of her charm. She has blonde hair, and light green eyes. She has freckles across her face, and looks a lot like a model. She is skinny, and rather short.

Harry Styles.

Another 1/5 of One Direction! He's great friends with Niall, and therefore plays a role in the story. Duh.

Liam Payne.

One last 1/5 of One Direction! Another good friend of Niall, therefore he is important. These are the two main band members Niall goes to if he ever needs anything.

Author's note.

I actually have pictures for every one of these. But, I don't know how to put them up. So, if you do know. Please let me know! Obviously, there will be more characters, these are just the main ones. For now. Chapter 3 is either coming tonight or tomorrow, I haven't decided yet. But I guess you'll find out. I love to hear from you guys! Vote, comment, and fan!

Much Love,

Alexis(: