Chapter 5

ANNABELLE’S POINT OF VIEW

We stood in comfortable silence outside my hotel door, and I could tell Niall was debating what to do next. I solved his predicament by pulling him by the waist into a hug. “I had a really great time tonight.” I said, sad to see him go.

“I did too. A grand one.” He said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“I still don’t really understand why that’s funny.”

“That’s alright, you don’t have to.” He said, still smiling. He pulled me away slightly. “I really am going to miss that smile,” he said. I laughed.

“I’m not good with goodbyes, at all, actually.” I said. He nodded.

“That’s alright, is anybody?” He joked half-heartedly. I considered that.

“Well. I suppose not. But, you only get better with practice. And you need to get back. So, I’m sad to say. We’re going to have to part.” I said, smiling. Inside, I felt like I was losing something. Not so much a person, but an experience I never thought I’d have.

“I guess you’re right. Goodbye, Annabelle.” He said, hugging me one last time. He walked away, waving half-heartedly as he turned around in the elevator. I waved back. Once the elevator doors closed, I turned, and entered my room. Thinking back on the evening and smiling like an idiot.

NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW

That was hard. I reflected, as I rode the elevator down to the lobby. I didn’t expect saying goodbye to a fan to hurt at all, let alone this much. I didn’t even know if the hurt was from losing her, or from losing the time I had spent with her. The night was incredible, and I can’t help but suspect the rest of the boys felt that way too. 

I walked onto the tour bus, getting hoots and hollers from all the boys. “Did you make a move?!” Harry yelled, obviously a little sleep-deprived. I shook my head, followed immediately by “boos” and “hisses.”

“It’s not like that, she was sort of different. I don’t quite know how I feel.” I said, surprising even myself.

“Well. She seemed really fantastic. If you don’t want her. I’ll sure as hell take her.” Zayn piped in.

“No, it’s not like that. I like her. I just, I don’t know. I can’t think. I need sleep. Now.” I said, laying down on my bunk. They all eagerly agreed.

“Alright, we’ll talk tomorrow.” Harry said, shutting off the lights.

ANNABELLE’S POINT OF VIEW

I lay down on my bed after getting out of the shower, finding a note from my mother, who wasn’t here when I came in.

Dear Annabelle,

I went out to get us some coffee, didn’t know when you’d be back in. I’lllet you sleep. You were out all night last night.

Love,

Mom

I smiled, and picked up my phone.

Mom. I made it home fine, and I am hitting the hay now. Those boys are as rambunctious as can be. I don’t think we sat for more than an hour. I will talk to you when I wake. Love you, Annabelle.

I went to type in “Mom” in my contact list, but accidentally hit an N instead. The name “Niall” with a heart and a smiley showed up. That sneaky little bastard.

NIALL’S POINT OF VIEW

I lay down, thinking about tonight. It was great. I rolled over to sleep, and then heard my phone go off. I grabbed it. The message was from a new number, it read:

You think you’re so clever.(:

I kind of screamed a little, and Harry threw a pillow at me. “Dude. Not in the tour bus!” He yelled, at which they all laughed. My phone landed beside him, and he read the message. “Is this who I think it is?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I haven’t texted her back yet.” I said, smiling.

“I’ll take care of that!” He said, typing as he said it. He threw it back, and I read what he typed.

Is this that stupid hoe I met earlier today?

-Harry(;

“Harry. If I weren’t all the way up here, I’d have already kicked your ass. You wait until I get down there!” I yelled, trying to climb down the bunk. My phone went off and I grabbed it.

No Harry, I don’t recall ever being in your dressing room.

-Not a stupid hoe(:

I giggled, “it’s for you, asshole.” I said, smiling. He took the phone, and angrily started texting her back.

“Oh, it’s on now. She thinks she’s so funny. Did she really see the girl go in there?” He asked, accidentally admitting what none of us wanted to know.

“Dude. Harry. Keep it G, keep it G.” Zayn mumbled from under his pillow. I took the phone back from him.

Yes. You are a stupid hoe. Maybe not MY stupid hoe, but a hoe none the less. Did you see the hooker dress you wore?

-Not a player(;

“Harry, she already beat you. Give it up.” I told him, but he shook his head.

“She hasn’t beaten me, not yet!” He argued, stealing my phone back from me when it went off. “Oh, listen to this!” He read the text aloud.

I would hardly call that a hooker dress, I think maybe you have me confused with the one that was in your dressing room. Now that dress, it’s illegal in 47 states, I’m sure.

-Not a hooker, either(;

“I’m taking the phone now.” I said, grabbing it before he could say anything back.

Annabelle, that is who this is, right? This is Niall. Harry is an ass, you can ignore him.(:

-I already do(:

I was glad she found my number, I didn’t know if she would. I smacked Harry a couple times, and went back up to my bunk. Waiting for a text.

ANNABELLE’S POINT OF VIEW

I’m glad this is your number, I thought maybe you were trying to run me off by giving me Harry’s number!

-I do, too.(:

I smiled at my phone. I couldn’t believe there was a possibility this was going to go on, past the one night. I thought maybe he was interested, but I didn’t know.

Now why would anyone ever want to wish Harry upon somebody else? I’m not even that cruel.

-Why are we doing this?(:

I laughed quietly. Wow. I was tired, that wasn’t even that funny. I need to sleep.

Now, I’m not sure why. And I could be convinced otherwise. You kept me out all night. What am I going to tell my mother? I’ve never been out that late with a boy. I need to sleep, wish me sweet dreams?

-Passed out on my pillow. -_-

I put my phone on the charger and put it by my pillow, laying down for bed.

Of course. Sweet dreams Annabelle. Don’t go telling her I drugged you or anything, just take the heat!(:

-I’m pretty tired too(:

I fell asleep smiling, and slightly in awe. 

Author's Note:

       Please read my author's note on the last chapter. It's important. Vote, comment, share and fan, if you want! I'm hoping these chapters aren't confusing now that they are put together. Will you let me know if they are? LOVE YOU GUISE!

        Much love,

        aLeXiS.(: