Chapter 14

Author's Note:

I would like to share, Harry and Louis are NOT ACTUALLY GAY. If you aren't familiar with the band, it's a joke bromance thing, it's been going on since the beginning, that's why it comes up so much. On occassion I will reference to real jokes or things that have happened to the band. It's more interesting. If you ever have any questions about anything that seems a little sketchy, let me know. ALRIGHT. You may read. 

ANNABELLE’S POINT OF VIEW

One incredibly long plane ride later, I was both excited and worn out. I had just gotten off the plane, so I went to get my luggage, and then to the bathroom to fix my hair a little. I was really nervous. I didn’t know if I was supposed to run up to Niall, or just keep it cool and walk. I walked into the actual airport, my eyes scanning the area quickly. My eyes landed on Niall, and all my worries melted away. I knew I was supposed to run, it was just a gut instinct.

I ran to him, he ran to me. When we met, I dropped my bags, and he pulled me up into a hug, spinning me around. “Stop, stop! I can’t breathe!” I laughed.

“Sorry.” He mumbled, smiling. About that time the rest of the boys came walking up, I could tell Harry thought he looked cool. Of course, I had to ruin that. I ran up and hugged him, knocking him off balance. We fell, and looked up at me shocked. I laughed.

“I wanted to ruin your mojo.” I stated simply, standing up.

“She’s a whore, but still manages to say words like mojo.” He mumbles, I smacked him, walking up to the other boys and hugging them as well, a little more modestly.

“Hey, you’re here!” Louis says, looking up from his phone. “I was wondering why we were walking.” He said, smiling.

I laughed. “Classic Louis.” I walked back over to Niall, giving him another hug.

“You look nice.” He said, looking down at me.

“You told me I had to.” I said, rolling my eyes sarcastically.

“I didn’t think I would have to tell you!” He said, playfully tapping my shoulder.

“What are we doing? Why’d I have to get dressed up?” I asked, curious.

“We were going to go out to lunch, are you hungry?” He asks. I grab my bags and start walking a little as I answer.

“I guess I could eat.” I say, smiling.

“Well, we’re all starved, so you’re going to have to…” he said. Harry was mimicking him behind his back. I couldn’t help but giggle. “What?” He asked, looking behind him. Harry stopped quickly, not getting caught.

“Nothing. Just you is all.” I said.

“Oh, ok?” He said, obviously slightly confused. “Well, where do you want to eat?” He asked, Harry continuing to mock him.

I laughed. “I don’t know, I’ve never been to Germany. What is there?” I asked, trying to hide my laughs with coughs as Harry got really into it. Making hand motions. I think he was supposed to be a monkey.

“Well. I mean there’s- OK! What the hell is so funny?!” He asked. I burst into a fit of laughter, unable to hold it in anymore.

“L-look be-behind yo-ou.” I got out, between laughs. Harry continued slightly too long, and was caught.

“You think you’re so fucking clever.”  Niall mumbled.

“Niall. That was funny. Don’t be a hater.” Harry retorted. I smiled at the both of them.