The Next Level ; Shout-outs, Notes, Copyrights...

"Game over...thank you for playing." I whispered softly as his forehead rested on mine gently.

"But maybe I want to play more...maybe the next level is still undefeated." He said with a tone that meant he wasn't done.

Love is just a word until someone comes up and gives it a definition. Maybe Alex is my definition. Maybe I’ve waited long enough; maybe he’s the one I’ve been searching for. But… We're all in the same game; just different levels.

~~~~~~~~~

WHOOP! Let's Play a Game is finished, The Next Level is beginning. YAAAYYYEEE! But also, please respect the "*COMING SOON*" because I'm working on this okay? Thank you. And I hope you will enjoy this half as much as LPaG and I hope you will have fun reading it. I will give a disclaimer and copyrights and such again because I swear...I did not copy anyone, and if anyone copies me there will be consequences. It's not nice to copy other people's ideas... That's why I try not to, but if something happens that sounds like I copied you, I can assure you I DID NOT! There will not be very much swearing in here at all so if you don't like that or whatever, weeeellll....you can either stick around and read or just be on your merry way and find another book to occupy yourself with. ^_^ Simple as that.

Onto people who helped me figure some stuff out for some scenes and whatnot:

@toxicspirit - She is aaaammmaaazzziiiinnnggg! Seriously, though, go check out her books. She's got a book just about Trinity, and a new book she's working on - Dark. Go give her a try! ^_^

@xXExtraordinMaryXx  -  She is just as amazing as Bee, but in her own way which is totally kewl. She doesn't have much for you to read, but she's still an amazing author, no matter what she thinks and I hope she'll write more... She's always helping me with ideas and she's MAAAAGIC! c: So give her a try, too. ;D

@MickeyWaiting4stars  -  YES she is amazing as well. Funny, talented, all that. But...sadly...she has nothing to share with you. :( *sniffs* SHE MUST WRITE! ...Maybe if we get enough people to back her up, she might write some...I dunno.. But yeah, she's great to talk to and is quite weird, but hey...we're all weird. c:

Trailer:

@XxSwimmer_ChickxX  -  SHE IS AMAZING, MKAY?! IF YOU WANT A TRAILER...I suggest you see if she can do something for you. ^_^

Cover:

@toxicspirit  -  She is amazing. Nuff said. SHE CAN DO ANYTHING OMG...!

Now, copyrights. I know, I know, we ALL know about this crapoly and it was seen on LPaG... But I need to get this clear, because I will not stand liars who copy MY hard work and thinking and such, I will also NOT stand people who are like that. If you want to make a short story about a character or something, PLEASE message me so we can talk about it. I know this probably won't go far, but I want to get this out there just in case.

Copyrighted by DjBunny.

This story "The Next Level" is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patterns act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues, epilogues, sequels, and associate content, (ie fanfics, teasers, ext). Any other unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distirbution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infrigement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No copyright infringement intended.