Chapter 4 ~ Stary Eyed Surprise

~Chapter Art: Left (Stefan), Right (Angel)

"So you're the guy Stefan has been fawning over?", asks Angel.

"Fawning? Eh? Me? What?", I ask.

"He hasn't been focused. He dropped 5 drinks in the last 20 minutes.", says Angel as he continues to glare at me.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry", I say apologizing.

"Haha, it's fine. It's rare to see him take an interest in another human being. I gave him the rest of the night off, he'll be joining us shortly", says Angel.

"Bwahaha. I've been holding that laughter in the entire time, you're so intimidating", laughs Kyle.

"So who's your friend and where's your girlfriend?", asks Angel to Kyle.

"This is my roommate Alex and Jessica had something to do so she couldn't make it", says Kyle.

"Something to do or someone to do?", asks Angel as he started glaring at Kyle.

"Jess knows better than to cheat on me again", says Kyle while casually drinking his vodka.

"Again?", I ask as it piqued my curiosity.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you about it one day", says Kyle.

"Boss! You're here", says Stefan as he walks up to our table.

"No need to act surprised. I finished up some stuff early so I headed back here. Come sit, join us. Drinks on me", says Angel.

The four of us sat there drinking and laughing. I was starting to feel sober again. Stefan's eyes were on me the entire time which made my heart beat faster. I catch him looking at me and then he'd look away nonchalantly.

"You're too cute Alex", says Stefan as he brushes the hair out my face.

All I could do was blush like an idiot. Stefan seemed like the perfect gentleman.

"You're remarkably cute yourself", I say to him.

"You seem like a really nice guy Alex. Maybe it's the alcohol talking but I'd really like to make you mine", he blushes as he hits me with those bright blue eyes.

"As do I. I'd like to get to know you better", I blush.

"Alex. Take me home. I think I'm getting close to passing out", says Kyle as he pats me on the shoulder.

Really Kyle? Cock-block much? He had a tired look on his face. I could tell he was ready to hit the bed and pass out.

"Okay. I'll take you home buddy. Angel how much is our bill?", I say turning to Angel.

"Oh, no-no. It's fine. Just take Kyle home before he barfs all over my bar, I'll ask Sebastian to take you home.", Angel says while looking at Stefan.

I guess that was a subtle hint of 'Go call Sebastian and tell him to drop these idiots home Stefan'.

"Ooh. Thank you so much for your hospitality Mr. Angel.", I smile.

"Mr. Angel? Are you mad? Call me Angel. Please take good care of Kyle", he says.

"I will. I'll do my best", I respond.

"You're welcome here anytime. Any friend of Kyle is a friend of mine", he smiled.

Stefan then returned with Sebastian.

"Alex this is my bodyguard Sebastian. He'll take you home", says Angel.

I then got up as Kyle grabbed my hand.

"Take me home Aly", says Kyle all groggy.

"I will.", I assure him.

"Umm... Alex", says Stefan.

"Oh hi Romeo", I say blushing.

"When can I see you again?", he blushes with a sad look on his face.

Gosh! This guy was too fricking adorable!!!

"As soon as possible Romeo", I smile.

"Alright. I'll throw pebbles at your window", he says as he grabs ahold of my hand and kisses it.

"Can you possibly get any more adorable?", I ask.

"Let's see", he smiled.

He then moved in closer and kissed me. This kiss was a kiss I've never felt before. It was so passionate and innocent. This one kiss spoke a million words to me.

"Hopefully that'll hold you till you see me again", he whispered as our nose brushed.

"Definitely", I whisper with stars in my eyes.

For some reason I felt like this was some sort of dream.. then reality called.

"Come on let's go. I feel puke coming", says Kyle as he tugs my shoulder.

"Angel. Do you have a pen?", I ask.

"Yeah. Sure", he says while handing me a pen with a confused look on his face.

"Gimme your hand", I say to Stefan.

I then write my number on his hand and started blushing like a freak.

"You know. You could've just typed it on my phone", he says.

"No way. It's more romantic this way". I say as he starts blushing.

"Indeed. Now get your friend home", says Stefan as he kisses me on the forehead.

"Text me if you miss me?", I wink as I walk away with Kyle.

Took us 10 minutes to arrive home and I was really surprised Kyle didn't puke all over Sebastian's car. I carry Kyle up to our apartment as everyone gave us the disappointing stare, which was accurately given. Two freshmen on their first day of orientation, drunk like a fish. Bye-bye reputation.

"We're finally home. You can puke freely now", I say to Kyle as I open the apartment door.

He then let go of me and puked all over the floor.

"Dude!!! I wasn't being literal!", I yell as he falls to the floor.

I was in for a VERY long night...