Chapter 6 ~ Sexual Desires

Character Art ~ Left (Alex), Right (Kyle)

"Yo. What are you doing!", I yell.

"I was horny. I thought I would've finished up before you got out the shower but that didn't happen", says Kyle.

"Dude...", I reply as I gulp hard.

Gosh, his body was just too perfect. I wanted to lick every inch of it.

"Everyone masturbates Alex. Even you do it", he says.

"Yeah but I'm in the room", I say as I turn around to get the boxers off my bed.

"Do you do squats? You got a nice ass", he says as he spanks my ass.

"Don't do that", I say as I swing around hard as my erect dick hits his.

"Wanna masturbate together?", asks Kyle.

"What no!", I yell.

"Fine I'll masturbate alone then but you're fully erect Alex. You can't deny that you're turned on.

I then look down and noticed he was right. It was hard without even realizing it.

I stare at his perfect ass as he walks back to his bed. He laid down and started stroking his 7inch dick. He pulled out his laptop and started watching porn.

"Damn. Fine ill masturbate with you", I subconsciously say.

I then walked towards his bed as I laid down.

"I can't get horny with straight porn", I fuss.

"You're already horny. Just stare at me", he says.

"Is that okay?", I asked blushing.

"Yes of course", he smiled.

Gosh, what am I doing? This is a terrible idea but why can't I resist him? He has that straight guy attitude with a bi-curious nature. I really couldn't resist.

"I can't get off on this. Gimme a hand job?", he asks.

"What? Why?", I ask.

"Just trust me, Alex. Relax. I'll return the favor. I'm just really horny", says Kyle.

"Okay", I gulp as I put my hand on his dick.

He had a beautiful pink mushroom dick, looked so edible. I wanted to suck on it so bad. He then put his hand on mine and started stroking.

"Alex. When I'm drunk I don't remember anything in the morning", he says as he spreads his legs and hope on top of me.

"Don't do this Kyle", I beg as he starts to kiss my neck.

"Just relax Alex. I've always wanted to know how it'd be like with a guy", he says while riding me.

I could feel his hole rubbing against my hard dick.

"We shouldn't do this. I'm not comfortable doing this", I say as I push him off me and get up.

"I'm sorry Alex. I'm too horny to think straight. How about you just make me cum then ill leave you alone?", he says.

"I think I lost my horniness", I say.

"Is that a challenge?", he smirks.

"No I just...", I say not being able to finish.

I then stood in front of him as he lays back down. He then lifted his legs exposing his tight pink hole. He sucked his finger and started rubbing his hole.

Oh fuck. I'm getting erect as he started moaning. Resist Alex. You have to resist ... You have...

I couldn't resist as I get on my knees and started kissing his body as he pulls my hair and bites his lips. He had a really nice body. I grazed it with both my tongue and teeth. I sucked on his nipples as he pulls my hair harder and moaned. I move down to his dick as I put my on his mushroom. I go in hard as I could feel his mushroom pierce my tonsils as he lets out a yell. I started ducking slowly as he continues to pull my hair. I used the tip of my tongue and wiggled it against the tip of his head. I suck harder and harder as he moaned in pleasure.

"You're too loud", I say to him.

I then lift his legs up exposing his tight hole once more. I started sucking on his balls with one finger playing with his hole. I could feel his right testicle in my mouth as my tongue fought with it. I then slowly push one finger into his ass as it stiffened. His hole then got tighter as it trapped my finger inside. I couldn't pull it out now. I then wiggled it around but it stiffened up even more. I motion up and down fingering his tight hole.

"I'm gonna cum!", he yells as he pulls my hair hard.

"Not yet", I say pulling my finger out as it made a "plop" sound.

I then start sucking on his dick harder and harder.

"I'm cumming", he yells as he sits up.

He then cum inside my mouth, it was hot and went straight down my throat.

He pulled me on him as he wrapped his legs around me. He starts kissing me as he uses one hand as he starts giving me a hand job. One hand on my dick and the other on my ass and he pushes one finger in there. He then inserted two fingers as I moaned. I then cum all over his perfect abs as he continues to kiss me pulling me onto him my cum spread on both of us as we kiss. I could feel his tongue in my mouth. He then stopped and I fell to his chest.

"That was amazing Alex. You did a great job. Not even Jessica can make me cum like that", he says out of breath.

"Then my work is done", I say breathlessly.

I then lay there feeling dirty both mind and soul felt dirty.

"I'm gonna go shower.", I say to him while getting up.

"Alright. I'll head in when you're done. Thank you again Alex", he said while shooting me that beautiful smile.

I walked to the shower taking my boxers with me this time. I turned the shower on as I was the cum off. I had a guilty conscience now. I shouldn't have done this. I couldn't resist but I should have. This never should've happened. What the hell is wrong with me. I'm not the type of guy to sleep with someone's boyfriend. I then fell to my knees crying. What have I done?