Chapter 10 ~ Face Down, Ass Up

"Alex", whispers Kyle as he rises.

"Kyle. Why are you on the floor? Are you drunk?", I ask.

"Oh no. When I stormed off earlier, I forgot to take my keys... I'm locked out", he says.

"You've been waiting for me to come home? You could've gone to Jessica's", I say.

"We had a fight", he says.

"Oh are you okay?", I ask.

"Yeah I'm just hungry", he says.

I immediately open the door as he entered. He walked to the kitchen and poured out some cereal.

"How long were you out there?", I ask.

"A couple of hours", he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. If I had known..", I say.

"No No, I should be the one apologizing. I'm truly sorry for the way I acted earlier, it was highly uncalled for and I'm aware of how negligent I can be while intoxicated.", he says.

"Its fine...", I say.

"I'm really sorry Alex", he says as he sits and eats on his bed.

Things felt so awkward now, I pretend to be busy, walking around the apartment looking for something to do.

"I'm gonna go shower", says Kyle.

"Ok", I say.

He took his shirt off and grabbed a towel. All I could think about was last night and how fun that was, I was so tempted to do it again. I shouldn't but temptation strikes hard. My phone then chimed bringing me back into reality.

~Stefan~ Hey, I just arrived home. Hope all is well?

~Alex~ Hey Romeo. Yeah, all has been well. I'm just laying in bed. Gonna shower in a few.

~Stefan~ As am I, message me later?

~Alex~ Definitely Romeo.

I put my phone down as the shower stops. I immediately go into panic mode thinking he'll stroll out butt ass naked. Please don't come out naked, I might pounce on you. The bathroom door swung open as I gulped hard. There he comes strolling out with his towel wrapped around him. I blew a sigh of relief. He looked so hot and so cute though.

"I'm gonna shower", I say as I grab my towel and dart to the bathroom door.

He then quickly grabbed my hand.

"Alex", he says as I look away.

"Yes Kyle", I say as my boner became noticeable.

"Look at me", he says as I continue to look away.

He then put his hand on my face and turned it towards him.

"I'm your roommate, you don't have to hide your boner if you see me naked", he says as he drops his towel.

My eyes then widened as I keep my eyes directly on his as his gaze intensified.

"You're into dudes. I don't mind that, I don't have a problem with you seeing me naked, its only human to get a boner Alex", he says as he smiles and walks off.

My eyes then immediately fall on his perfect ass, so firm and round.

"You're staring at my ass aren't you?", he laughs as I dart into the shower.

Gosh, what's his deal? Maybe he's bipolar? I can't read him and I don't know what he's thinking, one minute everything's normal then one minute he's an erupting volcano. My mind wanders as I picture him with me, the water then steamed as I touched my dick. I started stroking it as I grab the shower curtain picturing him pounding me against the wall. With my hand still on the shower curtain, I place my face against the bathroom wall and spread my cheeks, waiting for him to enter inside me. I close my eyes as I picture him fucking me hard as I bite my lip.

*Knock Knock*

"Alex!", he yells as I jump.

I fall to the floor ad the shower curtain falls with me, the rod trapped me to the corner of the bathroom with my face to the floor and my ass pushed out. I couldn't move my feet nor my legs. The hot water hit my body as the water rises.

"Alex are you okay?", he asks behind the door.

Oh fuck, oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Please don't let him walk in.

"Yes... Yes, I'm fine", I yell as I try to wiggle free but I couldn't move.

"Umm. Okay. Could you hand me my deodorant, it's on the shelf", he says.

"Umm... I can't at the moment. I'll be done in a bit", I yell.

"I'll close my eyes if you're embarrassed", he says.

I then feel the hot water pressed against my lips, the water was rising, i peer over to the shower drain to see the shower curtain was blocking the water flow. The water quickly rises as it was seconds away from rising to my nose. If it covers my nose, I'll drown in the fricking shower. The shower of all things! I immediately start panicking and yelling.

"Kyle!!!", I yell from the top of my lungs.

The bathroom door busted open as Kyle ran in.

"Oh my gosh! Alex. What happened?", he yells as he runs to me.

He quickly pulls the rod out and switches off the shower. He pulled me up but trips as I come crashing down on him, he hit the floor hard as hr cushioned my fall. He never let go of me even when falling. My face was then buried in his chest as I started crying.

"Dear dear, it's okay, I'm here", he says as he plays with my hair.

I wonder what the hell would've happened if he wasn't there! I surely would have drowned. That thought alone was really scary and gave me the chills. I lay on top of him crying my eyes off as I shivered I fear. My greed almost cost me my life.