Chapter 16 ~ Broken Bonds

"Dinner?", I ask.

"Sure, I'll make you some", says Stefan.

"Let's make it together?", I ask.

"Sure that would be great", I smile.

We headed to the kitchen.

"Can you cook?", he says as he stands behind me hugs me, and kisses my neck.

"Yes I can", I say as I grab a knife.

"I'm just hugging you, no need to kill me", he teased as he heads to the fridge.

"So what do you have to cook boyfriend?", I ask.

"I like that, boyfriend, I got linguine, we can make pasta?", he says.

"We'll make the best pasta ever then", I smile.

He put the pasta to boil as I prepped. This moment felt so right, it was like nothing could stand between us, we're just two regular guys, making dinner together. We had so much fun cooking that evening. Enjoying each others embrace, singing, and dancing together.

"Let's eat?", I say as I grab two plates.

"Yes Juliet, let's eat", he says as he sets the table.

He then took off the lights and lit up some candles.

"A candlelight dinner? How exquisite", I smile as I sit down.

"Only the best for my Juliet", he says while handing me my food.

We eat together, the food tasted amazing. It was made from pure love. I could get used to this. These precious moments, things that we'll remember forever.

It was now 9 PM as we sat cuddling on the couch, he laid in my arms as I hug him as he started falling asleep.

"Romeo, I'm afraid I have to go soon", I say.

"No babe. Why not spend the night?", he asks as he moves closer to my face and puts his nose on mine.

"I have some school work to finish up, staying the night would be perfect but my texts are at home, I'll spend the night tomorrow?", I say as I kiss him.

His lips were so soft and his touch was so right.

"Ok baby", he says as he kisses me with a sad look on his face.

"Don't be sad. I'm not going anywhere. We'll still have forever together", I smile as he blushed.

He gave me the longest kiss ever and then led me to the door.

"See you soon boyfriend. I have a great time", I blush.

I then exited this apartment blushing. This was the type of love I was looking for, my mood then came to a standstill when I saw a couple kissing in the doorway of the apartment.

"I love you", she says.

"I love you to baby", he replies as I smiled.

Ah love, such a beautiful thing. I stopped and smiled at them, upon a further glance I realize the girl standing in the doorway was Jessica as my eyes widen.

Her eyes then widen as she saw me walk past her to the stairs.

"Come on in babe, I'm horny", the man said as I hurry to the stairs.

What the hell! That guy she was with, that wasn't Kyle... She's cheating on him again? I couldn't believe what I saw as I quickly exit the building. I run to the apartment and quickly open the door to see Kyle asleep on the couch with the tv on. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps.

Should I tell him? Or should I keep it to myself for now? I went with the selfish answer of keeping it to myself. I then head to the couch to wake him.

"Kyle, wake up, you shouldn't be asleep here, go to bed", I say while poking him.

"Let me sleep for a little while longer babe", he says in his sleep.

Babe? He probably thinks I'm Jessica. I kept poking him until he woke up.

"Oh Alex, hey", he says as he opens his eyes and stretched.

"Go to bed. Don't fall asleep here", I say as he pulls me on top of him.

"Here is comfortable", he says while holding me.

"What are you doing", I ask.

"You're always so warm and soft, like a teddy bear Alex", says Kyle.

"I'm not a teddy bear", I fret.

"You're my teddy bear", says Kyle as he falls asleep again.

"Jessica should be your teddy bear", I say as he fell asleep.

I then grabbed him and lifted him up and took him to his bed. Gosh, this boy was so heavy. Just muscle alone. I laid him down in bed as he woke up.

"I don't wanna be alone tonight Alex, Jessica is home studying, stay with me?", he says in a childlike voice.

"I have to shower Kyle, rest up", I smile.

"Okay", he says sulking.

I smile then took my clothes off and headed to the shower. I enter the shower to see Kyle had changed the shower curtains. He bolted it to the ceiling in a way it will never fall again. Did he do that just for me? How thoughtful.

I enter the shower as the hot water ran down my body. I soap my skin up and started washing off.

I then heard the door open as Kyle entered the shower with me, he was butt ass naked with a hard-on.

"What are you doing here?", I say as my face turned red.

"I told you, I won't leave you in here alone", he said.

"You bolted the shower curtain, there's no way I can fall again", I say.

"I'm not taking any chances", he says as he closes the shower curtain.

"Why are you naked?", I ask.

"Why do you have a raging boner?", he asks.

I then notice I got hard the minute I saw him.

"The water...", I say.

"Yeah right. How about I help you with that", he says as he goes on his knees.

"No don't", I say but his lips were already on my dick.

He started sucking faster and faster as I cum in his mouth.

"I... I can't keep doing this", I say.

"So you're canceling our friends with benefits agreement?", he says in shock.

"Stefan asked me to be his boyfriend", I whisper.

"I see...", says Kyle as his shock turned to sadness as he left the shower.

I run after him as he grabbed a towel.

"I'm sorry Kyle", I say as he turned around.

"It's okay. Congratulations Alex.", he says with dead cold eyes.

"Why do you look so sad Kyle?", I ask.

"I'm not sad, just happy for you", he says.

"You have a weird way of showing it", I say.

"It's fine. I got Jessica", he says as he lays in his bed not even bothering to put clothes on.

What's his deal? Don't tell me he's falling in love with me?