Chapter 14 ~ Daddy

~Character Image: Dean~

I headed back home after my day with Stefan, he wouldn't leave my mind. Am I falling in love with him?

School starts on Monday so I gotta get my head in the game. My dream starts now. University is going to be a pain but I have to do it. I just have to.

I enter the apartment to see Kyle on the couch?

"When did we get a couch? And a tv? What is happening?", I ask.

"I'm done renovating. You like?", he asks.

"Yeah this is awesome!", I smile.

I sit on the couch with him as he smiled.

"How was your day with Stefan?", asks Kyle.

"It was actually pretty good. We grew a lot closer today", I blush.

"He's the one?", asks Kyle in excitement.

"Maybe", I smile.

"Well do your best. You're both great guys so I'm sure it'll work out", smiled Kyle.

His smile was so genuine, if only I knew the hurt behind that smile, maybe it would've changed the final outcome?

Sunday went by pretty smoothly. I spent the day with Stefan. He took me to the movies, we had such an amazing time. During the movie he'd move his hand closer to mine hinting that he'd like to hold it, I ended up grabbing his hand and held it tight as he blushed. It was a cute date and we shared some adorable moments. He truly was Romeo.

Monday morning came quickly and kyle and I hurried to school.

"You just had to oversleep?", I say to Kyle as we hurry to the auditorium.

"My bed is too comfortable for me to leave it", he frets.

"Let's hurry", I say as we enter the auditorium.

We find a seat as the principal gave us the death stare for arriving 10 minutes late.

"We'll stop, y'all take your time finding seats", he said annoyed as he stares at us.

We sit down as he continued.

"Classes will begin after the mayor has given the word, he'll say a few words and you'll be on your way", says the principal as the mayor enters the podium.

"Good morning new students. I'm Mayor Summers and I'd like to welcome you to this fine establishment, as the main benefactor of this school and head of the staff I expect you all to be on your best behavior, any wrongdoings of any sort will be severely punished. I look forward to your company and I do hope you succeed and make it", he says as he stares at me.

"Why is he giving me such an intimidating stare? Was it because we were late?", I whisper to Kyle.

"He's staring at you, not me, can't blame him you're screwing his son", Kyle whispers back.

"You're his son?", I ask surprised.

"Not me idiot. Stefan's father", says Kyle.

"What? That's Stefan's father?", I ask in shock.

"Yes. Didn't he tell you? His father is the mayor", says Kyle.

"No... He didn't", I whisper.

"That's all for now. I do hope we all can get along", says the mayor as he exits the podium.

His eyes never left me, he gave me such an intense look, the same one Dean gave me, the one that burns into your soul, it sent chills up my spine.