Chapter 11 ~ No Strings Attached

"Come on, let's get you dried up", he says as he noticed me shivering.

He picked me up and held me in his arms and carried me into the bedroom.

"Stay on my bed", he says as he rests me down gently and goes back for my towel.

I sit there silent not saying a word, just shivering, it was like I lost my soul. I couldn't move nor speak. He returned with my towel as he started drying me up. He wiped my body so gently as I shivered. It was raining heavily outside and the cold air filled the room.

"Lay down", he says to me.

I do as he says and lays down on his pillow. It smelt just like the shampoo he uses. He covered me up with his blanket and laid next to me as he wraps his hand around me. I completely forgot I was naked. He moves in closer as our bodies touch, mine was covered with his blanket while he was outside. Even through the blanket, I could feel his warmth. His body temperature was warm and gave off incredible heat.

"What are you doing?", I say.

"I won't let you freeze to death. I'm warm so let me hold you", he says.

He was right, his body temperature was hot. I held onto him for dear life. His warmth felt like the greatest thing in life right now as I shivered.

"You are still shivering. I'll take off my t-shirt", he says.

"And your pants while you're at it", I subconsciously say as he starts laughing.

He gets up and takes off his shirt, then unbuttoned his pants. He took it off slowly, it felt like the beginning of porn. He kept his briefs on and I could see his mushroom dick printed out.

His phone started ringing as he answered.

"Hey babe", he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry babe. I can't over tonight. I was just about to head to bed.", he continues.

"No need to yell. I'm sorry", he says.

It then looked like she hung up.

"Was that a good idea?", I ask.

"Well right now I'd rather be with you than her", he says as he lifts the covers and slides into bed.

"Okay", I reply as my heart started beating faster.

"I should probably put clothes on", I say.

"No. You'll be warmer this way", he says as our bodies jam together.

"This is not gay at all", I tease.

"Indeed Alex. This is not gay at all", he says as he jams me hard.

I could feel his dick getting harder as he closed his eyes. He then put his foot between mine as he rests his head on my shoulder. He put his warm hands around me as he wraps his legs around one of my legs. I get an instant erection.

"I'm... I'm naked", I say embarrassing as my hard dick touches his belly button.

"You're still embarrassed? That's adorable", he says.

He then slowly pulled down his briefs as his erect dick pierce my thigh. He pulls it straight off and pelts it to the floor.

"There. Now we're both naked", he says as he gave me a sultry look.

He squirmed around trying to get comfortable. His dick moved along with him making it seem like he was humping me.

"Friends don't cuddle naked", I whisper to me.

"We're a special case", he whispers back as his hot breath touches my neck.

"Why do I get the friends with benefits vibe?", I ask as it slips out my mouth.

He then let go of me as he put his leg against my waist and rises up. I could feel his tight little hole pressing against my erect dick. Kyle had a dead serious look on his face.

"If you'd like", he whispers.

"I was joking", I say.

"I wasn't", he says as he wiggles his ass.

"Noo. Stop!", I say as his hole rubbed on my mushroom.

"When I was younger, my sister set me up with Jessica. I wasn't really interested in her, she blackmailed me into being her boyfriend. The relationship between Jessica and I rests solely on blackmail, which isn't a type of relationship at all.", he says as he goes faster.

"Then why are you with her?", I ask.

"She has some info on me that can ruin my life. I'm just saving my skin", he says.

"So are you really gay?", I asked breathlessly as he bit his lip.

"I'm willing to try new things.", he says as he stops.

He hops on me as he spread my legs exposing my hole. He put his body on mine as I could feel hot warm his dick was. He moved closer and kissed me on the lips.

"No one must know about this. This is solely for both our pleasure", he says as he kisses me hard.

"Fuck me", I say as my body starts to wiggle.

"I don't have condoms or lube", he says.

"Fuck me raw", I say as I wrap my legs around him.

"As you wish", he smiled.

He then rammed his dick right into me without any hesitation as it yells. It hurt, it hurt so bad but it felt so good. He went harder and harder, pounding me as I moaned loudly. He put his hands over my mouth as I felt like my hole was about to rip. With every thrust, he got my g-spot causing me to yell in pleasure. I squeezed his firm tight ass as he bit my lips.

"I'm gonna Alex. I'm gonna pull out", he says.

"No don't pull out", I beg.

"You want me to cum inside you?", he asks as he blushed.

"Cum inside me", I say.

He then went faster and faster as he hit my g-spot hard, his cum squirted as it hit my g-spot and I let out a scream. He pulled out and I could feel his cum dripping all over me. He then fell onto me as he hugged me tightly.

I'm definitely going to enjoy the friends with benefits thing!