Chapter 7 ~ Romeo & Juliet?

I take my time showering and headed back outside. I noticed Kyle had fallen asleep. He looked like he was sleeping so peacefully, waking him now would be a disservice to all things cute and adorable. I put my boxers on and jump face first into bed. I almost immediately fall asleep...

"Alex. Wake up", a voice says.

I opened my eyes and made the most sexual moan ever.

"That's an interesting moan", laughs Kyle.

"Hey, Ky. What's up?", I say groggily.

Ahhh, Kyle. A face I won't mind waking up to. That perfect jawline and that perfect hair but no, he's the forbidden fruit. I may have gotten a taste last night but the universe always smites you. Karma will get me... Won't it?

"You look like you're deep in thought. It's time to wake up. It's already 11 AM, I had to make sure you were still alive", says Kyle as he pulls the blanket off me.

I then look at the time. It really was 11 AM. This is the first time I've ever slept this late.

"We drank a lot last night. Didn't we?", he says.

"Yeah. We really did. What's the last thing you remember?", I say yawning.

"You hitting it off with Stefan.", he says as he winks.

My eyes then widen. I completely forgot about Stefan. I didn't reply to him last night! I immediately grab my phone to see 2 new messages.

"I'm gonna head out. I gotta go see Stefan. Gonna thank her for last night. Know what I mean", he says as he pokes me with his shoulder.

Oh crap... What does he have to thank her for? If he mentions that blow job then we're both screwed!

"Don't mean to pry but what exactly are you gonna thank her for?", I say playing it cool.

"She gave me the best bj of my life last night", he says as he starts to blush.

"I can't let you do that.", I say as my eyes widen.

"What? Why?", he asks confused.

"Jessica didn't give you that blow job last night", I say.

"What? Then who did?", he asks.

"I did", I say gulping.

"What?", he yelled.

"We both got really drunk last night and it sort of happened", I said wincing.

"You took advantage of me?", he says in rage.

"No. It was the other way around Kyle. As I said, we were both drunk", I say defending myself.

"I'm not gay Alex!", he yells.

"Yes. I know", I say.

"I'm not like you people", he says rolling his eyes.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?", I snap.

"Nothing. I'm not comfortable being in the same room with you right now!", he says ad he walks off enraged while slamming the door.

What the fuck is his problem? I try my best to ignore it so I grab my phone to see if the texts were from Stefan.

~from Stefan (11:50 PM): Seems you've fallen asleep? Goodnight my sweet boy. Sweet dreams. *kiss face emoji*

~from Stefan (7:30 AM): Good Morning beautiful. Hope you're well-rested? Wish you a safe and happy day today. I look forward to hearing from you *hugs*

~Alex replies (11:15 AM): Good Morning Romeo. I fell asleep last night and just woke up. I'm doing well. Hope you're good?

~Stefan replies (11:15 AM): Yeah I'm going well. What's up?

~Alex: Not much, gonna go brush my teeth. My breath may kill things :P

~Stefan: Nah, I'd still kiss you :*

~Alex: You're too good to be true Romeo. Work later?

~Stefan: Naw. I got a day off. Do you have any plans today?

~Alex: Nope. None whatsoever.

~Stefan: Would you like to go on a date with me Alex?

~Alex: Yes definitely. I'd love to.

~Stefan: Pick you up at 3 PM?

~Alex: Sure but where are we going? And also do you know where the dorms are?

~Stefan: We're going bathing and yes I know where the dorms are.

~Alex: Bathing? O.o

~Stefan: Yes, bring a change of clothes. See you soon Juliet.

~Alex: Whaaaa. When did I become Juliet?

~Stefan: I'm Romeo and you're Juliet.

~Alex: But Juliet doesn't have a dick :P

~Stefan: Maybe Juliet is a tranny? :p

~Alex: Haha probably she is, I'm gonna go shower, Romeo. See you soon?

~Stefan: Will do Juliet but can I shower with you?

~Alex: Why do you wanna shower with me perv? :O

~Stefan: Nuh uhh. I just wanna wash your back :(

~Alex: Lies. You want me on my back :O

~Stefan: You're beautiful. You mean more to me than just sex Alex.

~Alex: I think my heart just melted.

~Stefan: Haha good. I'll put it back together then.

~Alex: You're a sweetheart :)

~Stefan: You deserve it *hugs*, see you soon Juliet.

~Alex: See you soon Romeo.