Chapter 25 ~ FORBIDDEN

8 AM

I yawned as I rise up from the bed. Something told me it was gonna be an interesting day. I brush my teeth and headed to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I then remembered I texted Stefan last night. I made my way to my phone to check my messages but he didn't reply back. I wonder why? Maybe he lost his phone or maybe he's busy?

No ones ever too busy for their significant other so I decided to text him again.

Alex: Hey babe. Good Morning.

I waited a while but he didn't reply. Instinct told me to check up on him, maybe he's in trouble? I then started to worry. I immediately changed and headed to his apartment. I walked up the stairs and knocked but he didn't answer.

It was almost 10 AM. Maybe he headed to work early? This worried feeling then turned into q. Maybe something happened to him?

I hurried to Angel's bar. Someone was there, the door was unlocked. I pushed it open and headed inside to see Stefan at the bar and another guy sitting there.

"Stefan", I call out.

"Oh hey Alex", he says as he continues to wipe a glass.

"Who's this guy?", says the other guy.

"He's no one. Excuse me a moment", he says to the guy.

"I'm no one?", I say to him with a confused expression.

"Let's talk somewhere private", says Stefan as he leads me into another room.

"What's going on? Did you lose your phone Romeo?", I say to him.

"No. It's right here", he says as he pulls out his phone.

"I don't like the idea of you two being alone by yourselves", says the other guy as he follows us into the room.

"Who are you?", I say to him.

"I'm his boyfriend. Who the fuck are you?", says the guy.

"You're his what?", I say as I look at Stefan.

"This is my boyfriend Alex, meet Scott", says Stefan as my heart stopped.

"What is happening?", I say confused.

"Seriously who is this guy? I don't like his face", says Scott.

"He's no one babe", says Stefan to Scott.

"Stefan, what's going on?", I ask.

"Scott. Go away. I need to talk to Alex I private", says Stefan.

"I'm not leaving you here alone with him.", says Scott.

"I'm not asking you, now go", says Stefan as he raises his voice.

"Ughhh. Whatever", says Scott as he walks out the room.

"Hello Alex", says Stefan.

"What's going on?", I asked still confused.

"Have you ever heard any rumors about me?", asks Stefan.

"Well, I've heard you slept with half the school", I say to him.

"Well not entirely half, more like 25%, 20% of them were virgins, such unlucky bastards", laughed Stefan.

"Those rumors were true?", I ask.

"Pretty much. I needed some attention and then you came along but I'm bored with you now", says Stefan.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done to Stefan?", I ask.

"It was all an act, that Stefan doesn't exist", says Stefan, and I stand there shocked.

"Please tell me this is some sick joke", I say to him as my voice breaks.

"Awh. Don't tell me you've fallen in love with me?", laughs Stefan as I stand there shaking.

"Seriously? Did you fell in love with me? Well, this just got interesting", he says as he continued to laugh.

"How is this funny!", I yell.

"Your reaction is just like the rest of them", he says to me.

"The rest of them? Do you do this often?", I ask.

"I do, out of all of them you were the worst sex I've ever had honestly", says Stefan as he laughs.

"You're a sick person", I yell at him.

"I can't believe you fell in love with me? How stupid can you possibly be?", he says as he laughed.

I then slapped him so hard that my hand started wincing.

"I deserve that", he says as he walks up to me and punches me as I fall to the ground.

"You're an asshole", I say as I began crying.

"Oh? Is the little baby really crying? That's the reality of life Alex, I hate to be the one to teach you how cruel this world is but it's just the type of guy I am", he says as he pulls my hair and slams me unto the ground.

"Serves him right", says Scott as he kicks me in the gut.

"You heard all that babe?", says Stefan as he begins to laugh.

"How dare you, you're a vile excuse for a human being", I say as I slowly get up with blood dripping down my face.

I then kicked Stefan right in the groin as he falls to the ground in pain.

"What the hell", says Scott as I punch him right across the face.

"You piece of shit. No wonder you got cheated on and got your ass beaten, you're worthless", says Scott as he rushes towards me, and Stefan gets up.

"You've gone and done it now you piece of shit", says Stefan to me.

"What... The fuck is going on here?", says Angel with an extremely pissed look on his face.

"Boss", says Stefan as Angel looks at me.

"You", says Angel as he called out to Scott.

Scott then turned around only to get a hard punch delivered to his face as he falls to the ground in pain.

"And you", says Angel to Stefan.

"What?", he asks.

"What's going on here? Did you really cheat on Alex?", asks Angel.

"Yes", he says with no remorse.

"I have no business in my employee's personal life but you're different Stefan, I took you in, how can you have no compassion left?", asks Angel.

"My business is my own", says Stefan.

"As it should be. Get out and leave Alex alone", says Angel to Stefan.

"Whatever", says Stefan as he leaves.

"This is not over", says Stefan to me.

"And you. Are you okay?", asked Angel.

"Yeah", I say as I wipe the blood and tears.

"Let's get you some ice. I'm going to make a call", he says as he leaves momentarily.

He then returned with an ice pack.

"I called someone, he'll be here shortly", says Angel as tears flow out my eyes.

Moments later I hear the front door open. Kyle came running through the doors and headed straight to me as I cried.

"Who the fuck did this to you?", he said as his face turned red.

He was pissed, not only pissed but past the point of pissed.

"Tell me, Alex. Who did this to you?", he said enraged.

"Stefan", says Angel as the front door opens.

Dean then came strolling in with a worried look on his face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him", says Kyle as he storms off immediately.

~To be Continued in Chapter 26: LOVE~