Chapter 21 ~ Perfect

Alex then returned home as my eyes widened. He brought Jessica with him.

"Alex", she says as she folds her arms.

"Jessica", I say as I gave her the most uninterested look.

"You two need to talk", says Kyle.

"Why?", I ask.

"You've turned into my best friend Alex, I can't have you fighting with my girlfriend", says Kyle as I sigh.

"I'm sorry for what I said about Kyle. I actually stooped pretty low when I said that and I was wrong", said Jessica as she gave me a smile.

That smile looked so fake but I could she was trying.

"I'm sorry I slapped you", I say as she smiled.

She then walked up to me and hugged me.

"I'm so glad", says Kyle as he smiled.

"I'll wait downstairs", says Jessica as she smiled and headed out the door.

"Thank you Alex.", says Kyle as he smiled.

"It's fine. Where are y'all headed?", I ask.

"I'm taking her out on a date", says Kyle as he smiled.

That smile was even more fake than Jessica's. I then walk up to Kyle and hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing?", asked Kyle.

"Just shut up and let me hug you", I whisper as he held me.

I then let go and noticed him smiling.

"It worked", I say smiling.

"What worked?", he asked.

"That smile you gave me earlier was so fake Kyle. Now look at you, giving me that genuine smile cause I hugged you", I say.

"So your intention was getting me to smile", he says in shock.

"Yeah I thought I'd give it a try and it worked?", I say.

"Thank you Alex", he says as he kissed my forehead which left me wide-eyed and confused.

He then exited the apartment as I sit on my bed. Kyle is such a nice guy. He really is ...

I laid in bed bored out of my mind, I then noticed a sound by the window, it was like it someone was throwing stones. I then paid my attention to the window as I see a stone hit it. I then notice Stefan standing at the bottom with a rose in hand.

"Rapunzel Rapunzel, let down your hair", he smiles as I open the window.

"So we're the cheesy couple who throws rocks at your window?", I blush.

"Come Juliet. I've prepared dinner", he smiled.

I made my way down to meet him as he met me halfway giving me a huge kiss when he saw me.

"I've missed you babe", he says as he hugs me.

"I've missed you too", I smile as he hands me the rose.

"A gift for my sweet", he says as he bows.

"That's so thoughtful. Thank you so much", I blush.

I wanted to burst into tears, this made me feel so happy inside. The cheesy type of love that makes you so emotional and happy at the same time.

"Don't cry baby", he says as he wipes my tears.

"This makes me so happy Stefan. You're amazing", I say as I kiss him.

"You're even more amazing babe. Let's go. I've made you dinner.", he says.

We then take my car as he headed to his apartment. We were passing through the road when a driver didn't dip his lights sending a light beam straight into my eyes. I then got a flashback, there I was in the backseat of my parent's car talking to my dad as my mom drove, a car then flashed their lights so brightly blinding my mother as she swerved right into them as their car was sent flying.

I was then jolted back into reality as I stop at the side of the road.

"Babe are you okay. You zoned out", says Stefan as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Yeah I'm fine, that light was so bright", I say rubbing my eyes.

"Let me drive babe.", says Stefan as he leads me to the passenger seat.

What was with that flashback? Are my memories of that day coming back?

Stefan then drove to his apartment as I get out of the car and he leads me upstairs.

He then opened the door as I see candles lit everywhere.

"Candlelight dinner?", I say as my eyes lit up.

"Yeah babe", he says as he takes my hand.

"No one has ever done something like this for me before". I say blushing.

"I've fallen in love with you Alex", says Stefan as he kisses me.

"You're so perfect", I say as I kiss him.

We then had a seat as he bought me dinner.

"Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Chilli Chicken", says Stefan.

"You made all this?", I ask surprised.

"Yes. Just for you", he says as he smiled.

Why is this boy so perfect? He treats a king and he cares so much about me.

We sit together and have dinner as we smiled at each other the entire time. We then finish dinner as I sit on his couch.

"You're amazing Alex", he says as he stands in front of me.

"You're even more amazing Romeo", I say to him as he sits on top of me and kisses me.

He kissed me passionately and I get an instant boner.

"S... Sorry", I say embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed babe. We all get boners", he says as he continues to kiss me.

"I don't know why I'm so embarrassed", I say.

"I know how to make you feel better", he says as he gets up.

He then takes his shirt off and then his pants.

"What are you doing?", I say as I turn red with embarrassment.

"You need to be comfortable around me babe.", he says as he removed his boxers.

He was fully erect as he sat on top of me. He then took my shirt off and pulled off my pants as he kissed me. I knew what was coming next.

He kissed my neck so passionately as started sucking on my nipples as I pull his hair.

I then laid on the couch as he raises my legs and kissed me. I wrap my legs around him as he used his dick and rubbed it against my hole. He then reached for a condom and strapped it on him as he slowly entered me as I moan. This boy was so perfect and even his cock was perfect. Kyle was bigger but it would seem Stefan was passionate about sex, he pierced me slowly and continued at a slow pace worried that he'd hurt me.

"Harder", I whisper in his ear as he grinned.

He then went harder as the tip of his beautiful dick went all in as I moan and pull his hair.

"I'm gonna cum", he says as he pulls out.

He then pulled out the condom as started stroking his dick and he cum all over me.

He then fell into my arms as I hug him tight. He was a passionate lover, very kind and even his sex was kind.

I don't know what the future holds for us but I knew I want my future with him, he's everything that I ever wanted from a guy, he's perfect in every way.