Chapter 23 ~ Falling in Love

Authors Note: There it is, I updated the official book cover. I hope you like it? The other cover was a temporary cover because I didn't have a computer at the time to properly edit it but now I can edit it to my liking. I do hope you like it.

I never believed in fate, always seemed like some far-fetched tale your parents taught you but fate was real and it was about to make its move. Will everything fall together or will everything fall apart?

"I know a guy named Kyle but I don't recall Parker being his last name.

"There's probably about a million Kyle's in the world son", says my father.

"You're right", I say as I sigh.

"It's nice to see you again son. I hope we can do this again sometime?", he says.

"Gone me some time to think about this, It happening way too fast and my gut feeling tells me I'll need my sanity soon", I say.

"Very well my boy, I'll give you your space", says my father as I get up to leave.

"It was nice talking to you dad. Take care of yourself", I say as I walk out.

I had one goal on mind right now and that was to head to the Administration Office and look at Kyle's file, only then can I find the answer that I'm looking for, time will tell.

I head straight back into school and into the Administrations Office.

"Hi, excuse me can I get the file for Kyle Parker, he's a sophomore of class 1-A", I say.

"Why do you want this student's file?", asked the clerk.

"Um... Well he's a childhood friend and I totally forgot his birthday", I smile.

"Then you're a terrible friend", she says.

"Can I get the file?", I ask.

"No. I'm sorry to say it doesn't work that way", she says.

"What why not?", I ask.

"Are you even a student here? Why do you really want Kyle's file?", she asked.

"Yeah. Why do you want Kyle's file?", says Jessica's voice as she crept up behind me.

"What are you doing here?", I fret.

"Well in case you may have forgotten. I go to school here", she snarled.

"So do I", I snarl back.

"Oh you're a student here?", says the clerk.

"Yes I am", I smile.

"He got suspended and he's stalking Kyle", says Jessica in the most innocent voice.

"You're doing what?", she snaps at me.

"She's joking", I say to the clerk.

"I promise you I'm not, don't give that file to him", says Jessica.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?", says the principal's voice.

"Oh right.. Yes... I'm just checking up on my old friend here", says Jessica as she smiled at me.

"And you. Aren't you supposed to be suspended? What are you doing on school property?", says the principal.

"Paying an old friend a visit", I smile to Jessica.

"Fine but you can't be here, leave immediately", says the principal as Jessica chuckled.

Gosh, I hate that girl. I hate her so much. I then left the school and decided to call Stefan to see what he's up to.

Stefan~ Hey Juliet.

Alex~ Hey babe. What's up? I'm so bored

Stefan~ I'm doing inventory. Wanna help?

Alex: Yes that would be amazing. I'm on my way.

Stefan~ See you soon boyfriend.

I then head immediately over to Angel's bar as Stefan greeted me with a big kiss.

"You're here Juliet", he says as he kisses me.

"I came Romeo", I say as I kiss him back.

"That sounded so dirty", he says.

"It was meant to be", I teased.

He then led me to the stock room as he climbed up the ladder as I held the bottom of the ladder. In my vision was his cute tight ass.

"You're staring at my ass aren't you?", he says to me.

"No.", I say almost immediately.

After taking some stuff down he grabbed his crotch.

"I haven't been able to get this boner down all day", he says to me.

"Maybe I should help with that", I smile as I grab his crotch.

I immediately unbuttoned his jeans as I swallowed his dick without hesitation as he grabs my ass. I sucked for a while but he couldn't cum.

"Now you see my dilemma. I can't seem to cum", he says as he unbuttons my pants.

"Then maybe you should fuck me?", I say to him as I lay on all fours with my ass in the air.

He immediately put a condom on and rammed into me hard as my insides tear. He seemed so good at this like he was an expert on fucking. I felt something leak inside me.

"Oh fuck", he says as he immediately pulls out.

"What's wrong?", I say out of breath.

"Pre-Cum, The condom broke", he says.

"Oh, that's fine. We'll just bareback next time", I say as I kiss him.

"You really are the best Romeo", he says as he holds my faces and passionately kisses me.

He then pulls the condom off as he pushed his bare dick inside me. This felt so much better than with a condom on. The skin of his dick rubbed my tight pink hole slowly tearing it apart, he then cum inside me as I fall to the ground out of breath.

"Baby. That was amazing", he says out of breath.

"Stefan!", yelled Angel's voice.

We immediately put clothes on and ran outside.

"We were just doing stock", says Stefan as Angel gave me the death stare.

"You both were fucking in the stock room?", says Angel as he folds his hands.

"No sir we were not", I say.

"You're a terrible liar. You should work on that, you have just fucked hair", he teased as he headed to his office.

"Let's spend the day together? I'll help you with stock", I say to Stefan.

"I would really love that babe", he says to me as he kisses my forehead.

I had a great time as always with Stefan. I've fallen in love with him. In this little time that we've spent together, it seemed that I've known him all my life. It was so easy to fall in love with Stefan, he was everything I've ever wanted and he's all mine but little did I know, fate was about to make its move...