1.5

(i'm about to post like 8 chapters bc i want to get things going lmao buckle in kids)
__________________________
"fine i'll take the damn job" rylee groaned. she was sitting at the diner, being pestered by carl to take the dishwasher job. Carl was being so persistent because he had asked his boss about it and he said that the job was hers if she wanted it.

"hell yeah goy will!" he yelled, "come here." he grabbed rylee by the wrist and pulled her to the back.

he grabbed a hairnet and an apron and handed it to her, knocking on his boss' office door, "ry took the job, im gonna train her in now."

his boss just nodded and continued writing inventory. carl looked back to see that rylee had put on the uniform he handed her.

"wow" he chuckled.

"what?"

"nothing, i've just... never been more attracted to somebody in a hairnet."
__________________________

"wanna come over? kev got like a real turkey and brought it over," carl explained excitedly as they walked down the street after work, "there's probably left overs."

"i should probably go to my house tonight." rylee said, making carl's smile fade a bit, "joey is coming back from college in the morning and moms making a fancy breakfast."

"oh okay that's cool." carl said as they approached rylee's house.

"you should stop by for breakfast and see him."

he smiled widely, "yeah sure. i'll see you in the morning." he kissed her forehead and continued the walk to his house.
__________________________

"good morning ry." rylee was woken up by carl's voice. she opened her eyes to see him sitting at the end of her bed. she mumbled a "good morning" as he laid down under the covers beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"you look nice this morning," he mumbled into her neck as he slid his hands down her stomach, into her pants.

"carl what are you doing?" she laughed lightly. her laugh was interrupted with a sharp gasp as carl began to move his fingers.

after a moment, she heard carl unzip his pants, snapping her into reality.

"carl my mom is home." she warned.

"well," he shifted on top of her, "i guess we'll just have to be very quiet then."

she didn't say anything, but let carl continue. she was nervous but that was part of the thrill. it made it more fun for the both of them to have sex with the possibility of being caught. though she was slightly on edge, she still enjoyed that her and carl could be spontaneous and risky like this.

carl began moving faster, and ended up having to hold a hand over rylee's mouth to muffle the soft noises she was making. the room was filled with heavy breathing and the rustling of the sheets when they suddenly halted at the sound of a knock at the door.

"rylee honey, breakfast is ready. is carl still coming?" rylee's mom asked from the hallway.

after realizing that she wasn't going to walk in the room, carl began slowly moving again.

"y-yeah okay mom." rylee began, then paused as carl continued to move, "i'll be out in a minute."

"will carl be coming too?" she asked, oblivious to what was going on inside rylee's bedroom.

rylee looked up at carl for an answer to her mothers question. he nods, beginning to go a bit harder causing rylee to gasp loudly.

"yeah he'll be he-ere." she finally responded.

without another word, they heard her mother walk away down the hallway.

"shit, hurry up." rylee whispered when she knew the coast was clear.

carl smiled, leaning down to kiss her lips as he increased his speed, their breathing becoming faster once again.

_______________________

"wow mom this breakfast looks great." rylee said over excitedly, walking into the kitchen after getting ready, "when will joey be here?"

"any minute now," her mother smiled widely, "what time did you tell carl to be here?"

before she could answer, her big brother joey walked in the room.

"good morning, family" he grinned.

"oh, joey!" shannon jumped up, running to her son, "you look so good honey! sit! eat!"

he walks over to the table and sits next to rylee, giving her a hug, "nice to see you, sis."

They were talking about joeys college life when the heard the front door open.

"carl gallagher?!" joey laughed, "well haven't you just turned into a little stud."

carl laughed, "nice to see you, man."

"wow, breakfast looks delicious, shannon." carl praised as he sat down on the other side of rylee.

"hey ry," he said quietly to her with a smirk, "how was your morning?"

__________________________

"carl you don't have to do this, it isn't your job anymore" rylee said to carl, who was standing next to her, helping her clean dishes at the diner.

"well there's nothing else for me to do," he mumbled, "nobody's ordering food right now."

they talked for a while about pointless stuff while cleaning the dishes, then fell into a comfortable silence, until carl broke it.

"hey wanna bus with me to lips college for the weekend?"