2.0

it had been a little over a week since carl and rylee had last spoken. carl just found out that Ian is in a manic phase again, and he took off. mickey was freaking out and everyone is trying to get ahold of him, even lip at college.  now it's just him, fiona, liam and debby in the house. and frank is back in the house again. as much as carl doesn't really want to forgive rylee easily, he really needs his best friend right now, so he decided to walk to her house to try to talk things through.

he reached the front door and knocked. he waited a few seconds and then knocked again. with no answer, he turned around to head back home when he heard the door open.

"carl?" rylee asked.

he turned around and looked at her. "i miss you."

_________________________

"shut up frank." rylee groaned, as he rambled on about how rough patches are good for relationships.

carl and rylee had talked through things and decided to move on. they came back to the gallagher house to have lunch, which, unfortunately for them, included frank.

"wow she's not even a gallagher and she treats me just as bad as the rest of you!" frank complained loudly, "nobody appreciates me around here, i was missing for months and nobody even cared!"

"we were kind of hoping you were dead." carl said plainly, emitting a silence in the room.

"let's go, ry." he said after he was sure that frank was done talking.

the two of them walk up to his bedroom. the minute the door shuts, carl pushed rylee up against it and kisses her.

"shit, i've missed you." he whispers, kissing her again, waking them back into his bed.
__________________________

(lol i hope y'all like this bc it took me a long time to write these chapters at once lmao
-taylor)