5.2

"good morning, sweetheart." carl mumbled in a raspy morning voice when he woke up, and looked down to see rylee awake already, still laying her head on his chest.

"Morning." she whispered, looking up at him with a light smile.

"I missed this." he said, grabbing one of her hands and bringing it to his lips, kissing it a few times before he laid it down on his chest and traced patterns on her palm.

"Me too." She said quietly, rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

They just laid there for a while, both of them were just glad to be back like this. Rylee smiled as she felt him begin to trace hearts onto the palm of her hand. She looked up and him and shifted a bit so she could lean forward and connect their lips. They both smiled into the kiss, and carl moved his hands to rest on her hips. Rylee shifted so that she was straddling his waist as he sat up a bit in the bed, not breaking the kiss. She brought her hands to his hair and his grip on her hips tightened as she slowly began to move her hips on his. Carl gasped quietly but kept kissing her as her movements got a little bit faster, and she quickly felt something hard.

"That was quick." She laughed.

Carl blushed, feeling embarrassed as he buried his face in the crook of her neck, kissing it after he mumbled, "you've been gone a long time, baby."

Rylee chuckled lightly and pressed her hips even harder against carl's, and he let out a loud groan, making her laugh lightly again at how easy this was.

"ry, stop- shit- stop laughing at me," he said breathlessly as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulling it over her head, "fuck, you're so hot."

Rylee pulled off his shirt as well, leaving both of them in just their underwear, before she cupped carl's face in her hands, connecting their lips in a kiss once again. Carl hummed into the kiss, and his grip on her hips tightened even more, helping to push her even harder against him, causing him to let out a small whimper. He moved his hands from her hips, running them up to her bra line and back down right as the door swung open.

"Carl, get up, you have to- Jesus!" Fiona yelled, quickly covering her eyes and turning to leave the room.

"oh my god." Rylee said, covering her face in embarrassment after she put on the shirt that carl handed back to her.

"It's okay, babe." Carl said, kissing her forehead to comfort her, even though he was just as embarrassed.

They got dressed and walked down to the kitchen when fiona was standing by the coffee pot.

Carl cleared his throat, "fi, did you, uh, need something before?"

"Yeah, um, you have to be at work early today." Fiona told him, not turning around to face him right away.

Carl groaned and he wanted to protest, but decided that it wasn't the best idea since she just walked in on him and rylee, for the second time.

"So you guys back together or just hooking up?" Fiona asked, causing rylee to choke on the coffee she was sipping.

"We are back together." Carl said with a smile, placing his hand on rylee's thigh and leaning his head on her shoulder.

"Good." Fiona said simply before leaving the room, clearly still uncomfortable.

"Will you come to work with me?" Carl asked.

"Sure."

"It's so boring there when you don't come to talk to me." Carl pouted.

"Well, I'll be there now." She whispered, kissing his forehead making him laugh.

"I love you"

"and i love you"

"good" Carl smiled widely.

"You're my favorite girl." he said, turning his head to kiss her neck, placing a small kiss between each sentence. "You're my favorite person. You're so beautiful. You're the best thing that happened to me."

"Carl, stop it," Rylee laughed lightly, "you need to get ready for work."

"But, baby, i still really need you." Carl said, clearly uncomfortable, right as Mickey came into the kitchen, laughing because he must have heard.

"Why do you always have blue balls when I'm around you two?" Mickey asked him while still laughing as he opened the fridge.

"Fuck off." Carl mumbled as he walked up the stairs.

"you guys are fucking again?" Mickey asked rylee when Carl was gone.

Rylee nodded, "We're dating again."

"Cool." Mickey said in a bored tone, clearly he wasn't too terribly worried about the situation.

"Where's Ian?" Rylee asked after a moment.

"In bed." Mickey answered with a mouth full of food, "Hung over."

Rylee nodded, deciding not to say anything because Mickey didn't sound too happy about it.

"You take those pills and shit too, right?" He asked.

"I mean, not the same ones, but yeah." Rylee shrugged, looking down at her coffee mug.

"I keep telling him he shouldn't drink on them, and the doctors said that too, because it fucks with him," Mickey sighed, running a hand through his hair, "but he gets mad at me and then gets fucking trashed just to make me mad."

"I mean, you can't make him not drink, but Ian really doesn't listen to people about this shit." Rylee sighed, "I wish I could help, but I think it's just because he doesn't like to admit when he needs help."

"It's getting fucking irritating." Mickey said, running his hands through his hair once again.

"Try to be patient." Rylee shrugged again, not really wanting to talk about Ian's mental illness issues with somebody else when he wasn't around.

She was relieved when Carl walked down the stairs, excusing her from the conversation she no longer wanted to be a part of.

"Ready?" Carl asked.

Rylee nodded and Carl grabbed her hand as they walked out the door, to the diner. He had been more touchy than usual lately; always holding her hand, or having an arm around her or resting on her leg, and he was constantly reminding her how much he loved her and how great he thinks she is. She definitely noticed that it was happening more often than usual, but she didn't mind.

"Sean will be excited to see you," Carl laughed as they entered the diner, "He said he kind of missed you stealing pie."

"Good," She laughed, "because that pie looks delicious and I don't have money."

________

(ooo 2 updates today??

wow

this ones shitty but what can u do

i just felt like it

anyway have a good night ily)