5.9

"You're mine." Carl mumbled, leaving sloppy kisses up rylees neck.

"I'm pretty sure i'm mine." She said, trying to sound confident, but her voice came out weak and slightly shaky from the feeling of Carl's lips on her skin.

"Of course, baby." He muttered, making his way up her jaw and to the corner of her mouth, "But only I get to do this."

Carl kissed her lips, grabbing the backs of her thighs and lifting her up the lean against the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He deepened the kiss and slowly ground his hips into hers over his jeans and her dress. "Right, sweetheart?"

Rylee just nodded, grabbing the back of his neck to connect the kiss once again as he backed her away from the wall and walked them over to the bed.

_______

"I love you, pretty girl." Carl whispered, leaning down to give her a light peck before laying his head back down while he traces patterns onto the skin of her lower back.

"I love you, too." She smiled up at him with her head on her arms, which were rested on his chest. "I didn't realize you were the jealous type."

"It's kind of hard not to be when you have such a beautiful girlfriend that every fucking guy wants to stare at." He chuckled lightly, now finding the situation amusing. "And that guy was an asshole."

"He was." Rylee nodded and laughed.

"You're too cute for your own good." Carl smiled, lightly tapping the tip of her nose.

"Oh please." she rolled her eyes, and sat up, pulling Carl's T shirt over her head.

"Hey, I'm being-"

"Rylee? Carl?" Shannon's voice echoed from down the hallway, "We're back!"

"Shit." Carl muttered, quickly hopping out of bed and pulling clothes on his body as fast as he could.

Rylee tossed him the pair of sweatpants on the floor near the end of the bed,
grabbing a pair of shorts from her bag. They both got dressed, and Rylee looked over to carl, letting out a laugh at how messy his hair was. She walked over to him, trying her best to fix the mess on his head that she had caused, just as they heard a knock at the door.

"You guys?" They heard shannon's voice again just before she opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, mom." Rylee smiled.

"How was your dinner?" She asked.

"It was good." Carl laughed lightly, "How was yours?"

"It was just fantastic!" She smiled widely.

"Awesome!" Carl smiled, "We were just about to watch a movie, do you guys want to join?"

"Oh, no." She shook her head, "Us old farts are going to go to bed now."

"Alright, sleep tight, shannon." Carl smiled as she left the room.

"What movie are we watching?" Rylee asked, sitting back down on the bed.

"We're not watching a movie." Carl smirked, taking off the sweatpants again before joining rylee in the bed.

"We're not?"

Carl shook his head. "I just knew that they wouldn't want to."

"What are we doing, then?" She asked with a smirk as Carl grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to him.

He returned the smirk, leaning in to leave a long kiss on her lips. "Round two?"

______

"What time is Joey going to get here?" Rylee asked with a mouth full of waffles, sitting beside Carl at the table, across from Shannon, while Daniel was still asleep.