5.5

Quick wait b4 u read help me with a dilemma. I am trying to go on a tollerance break from smokin that marijuannas and Im 2 days in but today is the fucking worst and I want to stab myself in the face and then smoke 27million blunts because I revel in unhealthy coping mechanisms (dont do what i do folks) so anyway tell me if i should go smoke now or keep up with the t break bc i do not make my own decisions thank u love u

Also b4 u read its like kinda smutty at the begining for like a second ??? So like maybe dont read it if you are a small child?? Also dont cyberbully me if its bad im fragile

______

"hold still, baby." carl mumbled between rylees legs as he held her down to the couch after she began bucking her hips. Her breathing was rapidly increasing, and her hands were reaching aimlessly around her, trying to find something to hold onto. Carl chuckled against her when he noticed her struggling, which only made her hands move more frantically as she threw her head back and let out a loud moan, quickly reaching a hand up to cover her own mouth, but Carl reached up to grab her hands, bringing them to his hair. She sighed, relieved to have something to hold onto, and tugged at his hair. Carl groaned in response, which made her legs begin to shake and her back arch off of the couch.

"S-shit." She bucked her hips again, but this time carl didn't hold her down, instead grabbing her hips and pulling them closer to his face as she yelled out his name before collapsing into the couch. Carl grinned up at her, then places light kisses along her hips, up her stomach and neck until he was kissing her lips.

"love you." he mumbled against her lips.

rylee smiled and pulled away from the kiss, whispering "love you too."

Carl leaned back to sit upright on the couch, and Rylee was about to stand up when carl lightly grabbed her wrist.

"where are you going?" he asked

"I was going to get dressed" she laughed, but he just shook his head at her, pulling her onto his lap.

"but i'm not done with you yet." he said with a small fake pout on his lips, leaning his head forward to kiss over the hickeys he had already left on her collar bones, running his hands down her sides to rest on her hips.

"we can't get interrupted by my family this time." Carl mumbled, his lips brushing against hers. her hands snaked around his neck, grabbing his hair again and pulling him closer into a kiss. Carl let out a small moan into rylees mouth as he tightened his grip on her hips and rolled them against his own.

"Someone's coming." Rylee mumbled when she heard footsteps, but carl kept kissing her.

"Carl, seriously someone's coming." she  pulled away, and he pulled a blanket over them just as they saw Ian came hopping down the stairs, proving carl's precious words wrong.

"fucking christ. Why are you here?" carl swore, getting fed up with being interrupted by his family.

"Nice to see you, too." Ian laughed as he sat down on the chair across from them. "I just came to hang out."

"go hang out with mickey, leave me and my girlfriend alone." Carl snapped, rylee smacking his arm lightly, silently telling him not to be so rude just because he was sexually frustrated.

"Why are you in such a- oh." Ian started laughing as he noticed their clothes scattered on the floor around the couch. "I'll just go then."

Ian stood up and walked toward the door as rylee spoke up, "you don't have to."

"Yes, he does." carl said.

Ian just chuckled and told them he'd see them later and left the house. Carl quickly grabbed Rylee by her hips as soon as the door closed.

"Come here," he said, pulling her onto her previous spot on his lap, "before one of my other siblings walks in."

_________________

"Well, I am just so glad to have you around again." Shannon said to Carl with a smile while they sat at dinner with her and Daniel.

"I'm glad to be around again." he replied, giving rylees hand a light squeeze under the table.

"have you guys thought about the cabin?" Daniel asked, "It's coming up sooner than you'd think!"

Rylee lightly rolled her eyes at his excited tone, but nodded along with carl as he spoke, "Yeah, sounds like fun."

"Wonderful!" Daniel said loudly, making rylee lean back a bit, and carl laughed lightly, being the only one who noticed.

"When are we going?" she asked

"I was thinking the second week of June."

"That's in like 3 weeks." She stated, as if he couldn't have figured that out on his own.

"it is." he nodded with a smile.

"It'll be so fun!" shannon smiled. "I'm just so glad you two decided to come."

"Is Joey going?" Carl asked.

"He's going to come the last couple of days, once he finishes classes." shannon nodded, then kept talking. "so, what are you guys doing tonight?"

rylee just shrugged, "watching tv probably."

"I think you two should go out and do some more interesting things!" Shannon suggested

"we can't afford to be interesting, mom." rylee laughed.

"Oh!" Daniel said quickly, "You know, there's a carnival fair thing going on a couple towns over! You guys should go!"

"I think you missed the part about us being broke" carl joked, but his laughing stopped when a hundred dollar bill was placed on the table.

"There you go." Daniel said casually, as if he just tossed them a few bucks.

"I'm sure a ticket is like five dollars." rylee mumbled awkwardly, feeling very uncomfortable accepting money from him.

"get some food, ride some rides, have fun." he said with a shrug as he left the kitchen.

_______

"What do you want to do now?" carl asked as he looked down at rylee, who was wearing his jean jacket and holding cotton candy in the hand that wasn't intertwined with Carl's.

"I don't know," she sighed, looking around, "there's so much and I'm getting tired."

"Want a fish?" Carl asked, pointing to a game stand where you can win a fish if you can throw a ball into its bowl.

rylee shook her head no. "My fish always die after like a week." She explained, and carl nodded and looked around again.

"How about a stuffed animal?" he asked, pointing to another game stand filled with stuffed animals of various sizes.

"sure." she nodded and they walked over. Carl bought one round of the small plastic balls they give you to knock over the bottles at the back of the stand, but when he didn't win he decided to buy another. and then another. and then another.

"Carl, stop buying these!" Rylee laughed as he was about to buy another.

"Can i just buy a stuffed animal?" he asked the worker at the stand, but rylee shook her head and pulled him away.

"I don't want a stuffed animal, Carl, it's fine." She told him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "let's go home."

He grabbed her hand again, rubbing his thumb across it as they walked back to the car, "Alright, sweetheart, we'll go home."

___________

( the 1975

what a good band )