5.0

"Jordan fucking Russo?!" Carl yelled yet again, as he threw a dart at the board hung on the wall at Mickey's house. He had gone over there when he left rylee's, because he thought it would be the best place to go to drink and yell. So, two hours later, here carl was; drunk, throwing darts, and continuously yelling.

"Isn't that the dude from wizards of waverly place?" mickey asked.

"I wish I could stick a magic wand up his ass." Carl slurred in response.

Mickey just chuckled as Carl carried on rambling about how he probably took her on a dumb date, and she probably wasn't having any fun. He went on about it for a few minutes, before his face fell, and tears began to well in his eyes.

"But maybe she's having a great time." he mumbled quietly, "maybe she's glad to be away from me."

"Okay that's enough." Mickey groaned, taking the beer from carl's hand, "You're getting emo drunk."

"I am emo." Carl cried, "my girlfriend is the most perfect thing on the fucking earth and i love her so fucking much and she's on a fucking date!"

"Jesus christ, you say 'fuck' a lot."

"Fuck off."

"She's probably not having a good time, Carl." Mickey shrugged.

"You don't know that!" Carl argued.

"It's her first date since she broke up with you, and it's with someone she doesn't know well. She's not having fun." Mickey said, as if it should have been common knowledge.

"really?" Carl asked quietly after a moment.

"Yeah, sure." Mickey said quickly, "lets go back to your place, Ian's waiting."

_______

"You should just go to your room."

"No, I want to talk to her."

When Carl and Mickey arrived at Carl's house, Rylee was already there talking to Ian. Carl thought it was a little weird considering that it had only been a few hours, but he didn't over think it in his drunken state.

"Not a good idea, man." Mickey said, but just watched as Carl walked past him, into Ian's room, where he and Rylee were sat on the bed.

Carl was about to let his drunken pettiness lead him to ask Rylee a snarky question about her date, but every thought about that left his brain when he saw the growing bruise forming on her left eye, and her bloody lip. His heart fell to his chest, quickly stepping close to her to run his fingers lightly over the bruise on her face. Rylee flinched away from his tough and Carl looked her in the eyes, his jaw clenched and blood boiling.

"Where is he?" Carl asked, trying his best to not sound angry in front of Rylee. He wasn't angry with her at all, but he wanted nothing more than to make the guy who did this look ten times worse than she does.

"Carl, it-"

"Where ?" He repeated his question, louder this time.

"Carl, stop, it-"

Carl quickly turned around, running down the stairs and out the door before Rylee can try to convince him not to leave. Carl walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the house he rememnered Jordan Russo living at in middle school. The entire walk there, he blamed himself for what happened. You should have been there. He thought to himself, you shouldn't have let her go on that date. Carl cleared his throat and took a deep breath, trying his best to not let his intrusive thoughts get the best of him. If you didn't fuck up in the first place, she never would have even gone on a date. Carl felt sick to his stomach at the thought, but he didn't have time to relish in it, as he approached the house he was looking for.