#2 The Deserving Luna

"You are coming with me” Elias orders as he settles beside me.

I know with my mate I would have to give up everything I have worked for; my world, my people, all my hard work and the world that I have created. But I'm not ready yet, to give up all my dreams. 

But right now is not the time to fight and that too with the strongest alpha in the world, no I just have to wait it out for the perfect time. Had it been some other Alpha I would have fought but with Alpha Elias that’s not possible. He’s not only powerful and strong but merciless and I have already disrespected him, I can see the fury in his eyes and that sadistic smile tells me that I'm not going to have an easy life there.

“No one disrespects me and what you did today is beyond disrespectful.” Elias comments calmly.

I know better than to reply him so I stay quite. The journey to his pack was rather uneventful. But the moment I stepped out of his car, the day became extra eventful for me. This is what happened.

The moment I entered his mansion I met with this women who stuck with my mate like a leech, making my insides turn upside down and making my wolf raging with anger. I didn’t want to lose my temper so I told my wolf we are better than this and now is not the time. As she saw the reason she calms down a bit and took long deep breaths. As I came to focus from my rant with my wolf, a different sight awaited me.  

Damn it. If he didn't want me, why am I even here?

Then the guy beside me who I came to know as the pack’s beta called that her Luna. Like what the hell is THAT? If she is the Luna then why am I here?

I turn my eyes towards my mate demanding for an answer, as he nods at her. Stepping towards her he whispers something in her ear. She smiles at him and nods and turns around happily walking away. I fist my hands at my side.

I don’t want him.

'I don’t care what he does. I don’t want him. I don’t care.'

I keep repeating this in my mind so I won’t kill him or the women right there, right now.

“Stop it. She is the future Luna of this pack and you need to respect her.” Elias says as he walks towards me.

“What do you mean Future Luna? And why am I here?” I question as I cross my arms in annoyance.

“You” he starts in an accusing tone and then continues with even more bitter tone, “are here, because you are my mate. But I won’t mate a rogue” he spits the word rogue as if it’s my choice “and allow you to be my Luna. You are not my choice of Luna. But my wolf wants you and so you are going to be here.” he finishes as he beckons me to follow him. I walk towards him and he turns and leads the path.

“I am not going to be your mistress” I state as I stop dead in my track.

“You are not going to be my Luna either.” he states calmly climbing up the stairs. I feel like pulling my hair out, at his words.

“How can you do that to your mate?” I question as I throw my hands in air.

“You are not the Luna. And you won't be. Stella is a stronger and trained wolf of higher rank and a deserving candidate.” he tells as he walks towards a room and opens it.

I huff in annoyance and repeat my mantra in my mind ‘I don't want him I don't care’ simultaneously thinking ways of escape.

“What do you mean by stronger and deserving? You don't even know me!” I argue again looking at him with annoyance.

“Believe me in this little while I have seen enough of you. All you have done up to now is to prove my decision is right. You are undeserving of Luna title.” he says as he motions me towards the room.