#25 The Brown Eyed Man.

A/N
Guys, I really need some honest reviews!
Do you think the book is getting boring? Am I taking things too slow? Please tell me!!
Love,Cera. ❤

When I was small Rachel used to tell me stories about how I was special because I was born on a special day. I was naive and thought that she is my real mother. And honestly up to now I considered everything she told about me to be authentic.

But today Keeva seems to be in the mood for revealing secrets after secrets. First she being elemental, next thing she told is that I was abandoned by my parents when I was just a new born baby. And then the most important one is that Keeva knew Rachel.

"Enough of this, start speaking about this Sacred Moon." Elias demands and Keeva smirks.
"I will, if you promise me that you will let me go."

"Impossible" he booms making Keeva flinch but she maintains her posture.

"Then you will have to watch your mate in heart wrenching pain and let her suffer till she dies" she states nonchalantly.

A shudder runs through me at her words. Elias feels the same way as for a second he turns towards me and his eyes told me everything. He is beyond confused. On one side it is the murderer of his parents and on the other side it is the life of his mate. He is in a dilemma as to do what? Whether to avenge the past his father and mother's murderer or to pardon their murderer and let her save his future, his mate?
Elias sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Okay I will spare your life. We can come in equal terms if you help her" he mumbles and lifts his head and his demeanor changes and his looks hardens, he looks scary to be honest.

But whatever you are going say isn't right. Let me tell you, the results won't be very pleasant." he warns her coldly and his voice has a hint of threat that tells you that he is not the person to be messed up with.

Keeva gulps audibly but nods. "It's a long story; we should settle down somewhere."Keeva says and wiggles her hand indicating the guards to release her. "I'm not going to run."

Elias nods at the guards to release her and says "stay close" in case she tries to escape.

"Ava, are you sure it is safe to be talking about this confidential matter here?" Keeva asks me politely and I am taken aback by the politeness in her voice. Unsure I look at Elias and he nods at me silently telling me that she is right.

"We are leaving in the morning; we should discuss it back in our pack. Ugh... I mean...in Elias's pack."I quickly correct myself but Elias lips turns up and he gives me a half smile while looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Shawn, ask Xander to arrange for her stay and I want guards to keep an eye on her." Elias commands and Gamma Shawn nods before leaving with Keeva and the other guards.

"And you my beautiful mate are coming back to bed with me." I smile at him and hold his hand walking beside him towards the room we are supposed to stay in.

"Alpha Elias" Rikon calls as me, Elias and Eric exit the room and walk towards our rooms. He bows his head and says "Alpha Xander wants to talk to you." Rikon informs with arrogance dripping from his voice. Elias nods and squeezes my hand before walking ahead of me towards Xander's office.