#4 The little dive into the past.

Dedicating this chapter to kokokomal
for motivating me by her comments for this update!

An expression of awe, proud and strong reaction of 'unbelievable' I guess this was exact reaction I was waiting for on Elias’s face when I finished reciting my story.

On the very first day I told him that he don't even know me well but he labeled me as undeserving and what not; and he didn't even try to know me. Of course he regrets it now, it’s clearly written on his face.

Satisfied with his reaction, I step away and turn towards Mischa smiling softly at her.

“Why didn't you tell me?” she asks me as she loops her hand with my elbow.

“Never got the chance” I smirk and continue, “Plus, I loved the attention I received” I wink as she chuckles.

“You wicked girl never mind I still love you; damn you stole my heart exactly on first day of our meet! Wow!” she comments and winks back.

“Whoa, are you playing for the other side?” I question playfully as I release my hand from her hold. Because let me tell you upfront I am straight” I state as I try to keep a straight face but fail miserably. She slaps me on my elbow playfully as we both laugh.

From side I look at Elias, who is still trying to figure out what has happened here. And I know he still has lot of questions in his mind but right now I have an important work.

“Mischa I need to talk to Elias. So see you later?” She smiles wickedly and nods as I shove her away blushing. Bad girl.

I turn towards Elias and he becomes stiff as he notices me coming towards him.

“You already heard about my people questioning my position. I can't stay here. I need to go” I start but he cuts me off.
“No, you are not going. I won't allow.”

“But…”

“No.” he replies sternly.

“Just for the fight I need to be there for the fight. You being an Alpha know, how important it is for us” I ask as I know I have hit him on the right spot.

Every Alpha hates being questioned and disrespected, especially my mate, so my people questioning my position is definitely an act of them disrespecting me.

He opens his mouth and closes few times and stops himself shaking his head from side to side as if contemplating my points.

“All right you can go, but not alone. I'll be there with few other pack members with me” he says and walks past me not even waiting for my response.

At least I got permission. I sigh. Not that I care. Who am I kidding? I do care about his opinions and decision, even if I don't want to.

Deciding that I need to practice for the fight, I turn towards the ground Mischa showed me earlier where the pack practices but decide to change my clothes before going for the practice.

As I walk into the pack house Stella with two of her minions comes strolling in front of me and smirks evilly at me. Oh I know the meaning of this smile. Of course she loves bitching, must be her favorite talent if she possesses any.

“Hello there, look who is here? Just another rogue trying to claim my position” Stella comments as she stops in front of me.
Now that I think I am sure Stella wasn't present on the clearing and definitely has no idea about me. I will use this to my advantage; let the poor girl think she can beat me.

“Uh oh, exactly this is the point where we differ” I say casually as I step ahead intimidating her. “I am the Luna” I finish as I smirk at her reaction. She is clearly affected by me.