#40 The Betrayal of Alphas- Day Nine

AVA

I wake up with my head on Elias's chest his hands enclosed around me caging me to his body. I sigh relishing in his earthy scent. I feel good, happy and complete; that's what mating does to you.

"I know you are awake" Elias mumbles sleepily but I know he has been awake for some time now.

"Shouldn't you be in kitchen and surprising me with a breakfast in the bed? Isn't that those guys in novels do?" I reply groggily nuzzling my face on the side of his chest. He groans and pulls me on top of his body and buries his head in my neck, holding me tight in his arms.

"Its real life babe, but we can cook together"

"Hmmm good idea only if we can get past this laziness"

"True that" he mumbles and silence falls upon us.

"Get up sleepy head, I am hungry" I say pulling my body away from his and he lets me go a little reluctantly and opens his eyes.

"You want to shower first or you want to eat?" I ask.

"Let's shower first then cook" he answers rather unenthusiastically but nevertheless gets up and picks me up in his arms and moves towards the washroom ignoring my protests. We end up taking more time than expected in the shower and finally step out fully sated and mated again.

"I am famished" I declare rubbing my stomach.

"So what would madam like to eat this morning?" he asks quirking his eyebrow and chuckling.

"I am craving cheese omelets and...." I say thinking what else "...toast and maybe nutella? Yes, Nutella is a must." I finish mumbling the last line.

"If we are having omelet today then I am making it the way I like, trust me you are going to love it too" he exclaims enthusiastically ignoring my reaction and jogs towards the refrigerator for eggs. I help him with the cooking as I slice the avocados and lime. I watch him as he beats the egg and then turns around looking at me asking me mayonnaise.

"Mayonnaise?" I question a little unsure he simply nods with a smile. I pass him the mayo he adds it to the egg and beats the egg again.
"It makes the egg fluffy you just have to take care that you beat it thoroughly" he explains and adds and pours the mixture on the frying pan. I add salsa, avocado, lime and cilantro in the pan and he smiles nodding again. He flips the omelet and that's when the doorbell goes off.

"I will see" I offer wiping my hands on the hand towel and walking up to the door; to bring in the chaos that's erupting outside. One by one people enter into Elias's house and I stare at then flabbergasted, still holding the door handle.

Eric enters first followed by bitch- Mellisa and Shawn and then enters Xander with Mischa in toe. Suddenly they still and sniff the air all of them turning towards me with different expressions. The first reaction I get is from Eric who bows down in front of me making me confused.

"Luna" he acknowledges and finally Mellisa bows her head at me; clearly looking unhappy.

Before I could understand anything that is going on Mischa yells and runs to me hugging me tight and the pulls back and exclaims "Oh my god! He marked you! He finally marked you" she yells unbelievingly and hugs me tight again.

"We are sisters!! Where is he?" she asks and runs inside the house and we all look strangely at her back.

Crazy girl but what the hell, I missed her.

I look at Eric who smiles softly and then suddenly his back stiffens and he looks at Mellisa and Shawn and then back at me his hardened expression tells me that he is here to deliver some bad news.