#17 The Fest Part-1

Word Count: 3300 Words.
Probably the longest chapter! And it's divided into two parts. So Enjoy your read.

When you meet me first time, yeah I give you the impression of those womens who hardly knows how to dress up.

I totally agree because I have been in jeans throughout my life, but when the event comes, I know how to dress to impress.

Willingly or unwillingly, today, I want to dress nicely. As cliché as it sounds, but for Elias. His opinion matters. I want to look good for him. I enjoy his eyes on me and well, I don't get lot of opportunities to dress up, so I'm gonna grab whatever I got.

I pick the clothes and place it down on the bed after analysing for n'th times if this is 'The' dress for the fest today. Considering it's an outdoor event, so I picked a light outfit for a better appearance.
I quickly dress up because Arena here has dutifully informed me that most of the guests had already arrived.

Curling my hair, I keep my makeup light for a natural look with nude lipstick and kohl and pair my dress with black cutout heels.

The day is clear and bright, radiating happiness and with all the enthusiasm in everyone, positivity is something you feel all around you. It makes me naturally happy. I smile at everyone I pass by and they return the smile with a nod.

Mischa walks towards me dressed in a floral dress and a flower tiara on her head.

"You need this." She tells as she passes me a tiara. I try taking it from her but she quickly snatches it away and stands on her heels to match my height and places it on my head.

"There. Oh My, you look so pretty!" Mischa compliments half speaking half yelling and engulfs me in a bear hug.

"You should go out, Elias is waiting for you

"You should go out, Elias is waiting for you." She winks and passes by me laughing.

Shaking my head and biting my lips to avoid laughing I walk out of the pack house.
The set up is outdoors and I must say, Eric did well with the decorations. And well, when he told me about the fest, I had something else in my mind. But contrary to my belief, there aren't any ball or formal party but a simple outdoor setting with drinks and food. Light décor of flowers and lace with light music in the background to add with the atmosphere. It's near spring and the atmosphere is filled with soft breeze and sweet smelling wild flowers and smell of barbeque. Mmhmm.

The fest to me sounds more like a barbeque party but instead of naming it such they called it a fest, and invited all the Alphas for light hearted conversations and for a happy spring day.