#7 The Heart brake.

“One by one come forth and state your name and your reason for your challenge.” I command as I look straight in their eyes.

The wolf that hit the tree steps forward dragging his almost healed body looking down at the ground in shame. They know the punishment is death according to any pack rule. Disrespecting one's Alpha is equivalent to death but I am no Alpha. 

“My name is Seth Harbour. My reason is that I believed that you don't deserve to our head because I thought you are weak and incapable of leading a pack; especially when you don't claim yourself as our Alpha” I nod and turn to the other man.

“My name is Antonio Ulcer. My reason to believe you don't deserve to be our commander is because, we are united rogues. We should show our powers to other packs and should try to gain a better part of their land but you prefer peace. That shows we are weak.” He finishes and looks up at me. 

I nod and before Alex could come forward I stop him.

“Seth I believe you don't think I am weak now. Do you?” I question as he shakes his head still looking at ground. 

“Antonio we aren't weak we are just peace loving. I don't want to show power, defense is good for us. We don't want more than what we got. We are already living a better life, receiving power by hurting other packs and ruining their peace is not acceptable. I don't believe that is a fair reason.”

“Both of you have been brave and honest. I admire your honesty and fighting skills but your punishment is inevitable” I say as I look at  them both of their heads hung in shame and I can feel the silence spread in the pack as everyone looks at me to deliver the judgment. 

“According to pack rules this deserves death as a punishment; however we are not a pack but united rogues as Antonio so generously explained us. Your punishment is segregation for a month. None of you will work or train or talk to anyone. It's complete segregation” I finish as there is eerie silence in the crowd. 

They nod and step back. I nod back and they both leave the ground. Then I turn my attention back on the person who is left now Alex. 

“Name and reason” I bark as he cockily steps forward rotating his shoulders. 

“I am Alex and the reason is that I want you dead.  Do you get it? D-E-A-D not today, but one day I will” he answers cockily with a smirk on his face making me raise an eyebrow at him. 

“Reason Alex; I asked for a reason” I ask again emphasizing on the word reason. 

“Because you killed my father” he yells and you can hear gasps heard all around the ground. Not because I killed his father but because he yelled at me. 

“If you keep on disrespecting me Alex I will have to rethink about mercy on you” I state as I glare at him but soften as I look at his state and also he is just a teen. 

“I do not respect you in first place. You killed my father, I want you dead.” 

“Your father was a traitor. Which part of traitor do you not understand?” I question nonchalantly.

“So! You don’t have the right to kill him” he growls and lunges towards me. But before he can the guards come forth and hold him and cuff him with silver. Loud murmurs start in the crowd, few discussing what punishment should be and few criticizing Alex. 

“Enough” I growl.

“Jane, come forward. Talk some sense into your kid.” I command rubbing my forehead as Alex's mother comes forward with a glare matching mine. 

“He is not wrong and I support him” she states firmly.

“Oh now I get it where this is coming from. All right even after your husband was proved to be a traitor I didn't banish you two as I thought you are innocent but now I feel that I was wrong. It's about time that I correct my mistake.” I stop and look around addressing the crowd. “I declare Alex and Jane to be banished. And if they are found anywhere around the pack, they will be killed” my voice booms in the end and Alex gulp loudly but holds his mother’s hand and pull her out making way through the crowd, who keeps on glaring at them.