#42 The Insight Into Mischa's Life

A/N
Because I'm late and this Chapter is not my best, I'll update again tomorrow! So Double Update this week.
Hope that makes up for updating late?

And guys don't forget to share your views! I want to hear what you are thinking or if you have any doubts? 

***
Dia is Rachel's daughter and she was first mentioned in Chapter one.

Elliot is the hunter who shot the arrow at Ava but was later killed in the forest by Ava.

Recap: Ava's pack was attacked by Alpha Aaron's pack and hunters. Hunters had a secret weapon with them this time that killed the wolves in one shot. Many of Ava's warriors were shot and some kids were harmed too. Elliot, the hunter shot Ava but gets later killed by her. The arrow he shot contained poison and Ava suffers from the poison and at last faints.

***

Unknown POV:

"Elliot is dead."

"What! He is the best hunter, how is that possible? He assured us about that dog's death!" I yell and Dia flinches for a second but then glares back at me says "Don't you dare and use such words for my kind"

"Yeah, would you like to be our next specimen for the experiments? Maybe we can use the toxin on you?" I threaten and I see her backing off.

Coward animals.

"Who killed him?" I ask and she looks to her right towards a very injured hunter who managed to run away from the battle ground.

"Your bitch" he sneers and I narrow my eyes at him.

"My 'golden' bitch" I correct him and chuckle loudly. "So what happened?" I ask and his face contrite before he looks out of the window.

"She used her blood to save them all. But Elliot used an arrow on her. I doubt if she is still alive."

That was enough to make my blood boil. "No! She can't die! I want her Alive!" I shout and they both flinch before the hunter shakes his head and slam his head against the table in front of me.

"People are dying and you are worried about that useless mutt; over us?"

"She is our golden egg laying bitch can't let her die" I stop and look at Dia who was suspiciously looking at my ring.

"You need to find out if she is alive or not. Though I am quite sure she won't die this easily. You better don't mess up. You know what will happen to you if you go against us right?" I remind and she nods before leaving. I straighten my tie and look at the hunter.

"Now let's talk about business. There's this girl, Lillian. I want you to keep an eye on her all the time." I say playing with the rings on my finger.

"Another of their kind?" He asks raising his brow and holding his injured arm.

"No, she works here in my lab"

"Why is she so special?"

"You don't question me. Now get out. You will find her on the second floor. She works under head scientist Derren Raivan" Before he can leave the door opens again and I look up to see my daughter entering. I give the hunter a look that clearly said, 'leave the hell now'.

"Babygirl, is something wrong?"

"No dad, I just had to ask if I can go out with my friends today."

"Sure love" I stand and round my desk walking towards my little girl and kiss her forehead.

"Thanks dad, Lily will be so happy" she snuggles close to me and hugs me before stepping back.