#19 The Plan.

"Mischa? W..why?" I groan clutching my chest. Somehow the drug she injected inside me, hurts me in my chest. And I have no idea what is happening inside me.
The twist in the tale is being an Alpha Healer, I can heal others but when it comes to me, my body betrays me. I heal at a very slow rate but that doesn't mean that I won't heal. And that is what giving me strength right now to stand and speak even after being in heart wrenching pain.

"I'm sorry.. I had no other option. I am in as much trouble as you are right now." She whispers unable to meet my eyes and I stumbling upon my legs like a drunk turn and look at the person behind smirking at me.

Narrowing my eyes, I step back pushing Mischa at my back to protect her. But when I tried to shift, nothing happened.

The colour drained off my face and the smirking man infront of me chuckled.

"Unable to shift? Dear Alpha?" He questions tauntingly and I swear if I wasn't tricked this way I would have just killed him right here. Without his stupid tricks, Alpha Xander is no match to my power.

I have almost killed him once before too, but I was naïve back then to have mercy on him and leave him alive.

See where my mercy bought me?

Groaning in pain I try calling out for Lina but nothing happened. It's as if she isn't here.
I can't feel her.

And a werewolf is nothing without it's wolf.

Lina? I call while clutching my chest and suddenly the pain increased moving past my chest towards my head and I fall down on my knees holding my head on the verge of screaming.

"What did you.."

"Your wolf is Asleep." Before I can finish my question, he answers.

"And it's going to be same for quite longer period of time, my dear Alpha." He tsks and moves forward towards me.

I hear Mischa yelling profanities at him but her voice gets mumbled due to some reason which I'm not sure because my body is betraying right now. It isn't functioning, the way I want it to.

Shakingly I Step one foot up on the ground balancing myself on my foot rather than my knee I try standing but fall down back on my knees as the pain gets more intense.

Xander laughs as he circles me. The only way I know that he is walking around me is because I can sense his presence and smell his scent.

"Aren't you pathetic little pup? Huh? Why can't you just agree to come with me when I asked you to. I would have saved you from all this pain." He spats as he stands directly Infront of me and leans down so he is only few feets above me.

I almost smile as I see his shoes very near to my knees. He is after all a fool. An overconfident fool. He forgot that I have fought wolves in my human form. Even if he did inject something in me, I'm still a fighter.

I quickly bring my hands ahead and clutch his knees. Confused at what I am doing he looks down at me.
I look up at him smirking even after being in pain.

An Alpha never bows.

Using all my strength that is left inside my body I throw a punch at his thigh while still clutching back of his other knee.

At the impact of the punch he growls and falls down face first and almost tumbles on me but I quickly drag my body aside allowing him to hit the ground.

An Alpha never goes down without a fight.

Before he can stand I launch myself at him ignoring the pain and sit on his back. I quickly trace his neck to find the vein. But one thing that I misjudged about Xander is that he is a Coward.