#35 The Feeling Of Falling In Love

"#Important author's note at the end."

****

Elias

“Christie, do you know where Ava is?” I enquire coming out of Ava's room.

“Alpha must have gone out to train. She always practices early in morning” she replies sipping her big mug of steaming coffee.

“Yeah I am aware of that” I answer and walk inside the kitchen. But I can't understand this uneasiness inside me. My wolf, Adrian is restless for some reason.

‘I can't explain it to you El but there is something...’ Adrian says and trials off.

‘Yeah I know. I don't understand it either’ I reply and chug down water from the bottle.

“Hey Christie, can you tell me where she goes for practice?” I ask and after few seconds she nods her head.

“It isn't far, just move towards the southern area of the pack. Our pack territory ends near a small lake and she usually goes there to train” she explains and I nod.

But before I can leave I feel a stress inside my head like someone is banging. Then I remember my mind link is off and it is someone trying to mind link me. I automatically know who it should be; Eric.

After yesterday's event I had blocked him and right now he is trying to communicate. I know blocking out your Beta is the worst decision but I just had to cool off before I discuss about him and Kael and their relationship. I opened the mind link for him and pack. And I felt overwhelmed with lot of feelings altogether that are not mine. It is my packs and Eric’s. All of them are terrified and worried and scared. I can feel mix emotions through the bond and quickly embrace myself for the news.

‘Alpha Thank God! The blood Moon pack has decided that it is time to attack us considering we are weak right now without our Alpha. He sent us a warning about handing Luna over to him before night’ Eric mind links and I almost growl internally.

That Alpha is going to die. That's for sure. He is trying to attack my pack and wants my mate? Who the hell does he think he is?

‘I will be there Eric; I want you to prepare for the fight. I want everything ready before I reach pack. And keep on informing me about everything’ I reply growling and feel his emotions settling.

‘Yes Alpha, without your presence everyone here is feeling down and scared’

‘Blood Moon pack isn't strong and is a small pack when compared to us. I am surprised that they have declared war against us’ I muse

‘I think there's more than what meets the eye’ Eric mumble and I nod internally.

He is right. My pack and Blood Moon have never been on very good terms but we still don't have any animosity against each other. They know they can't win against us in a battle with their little army.

‘We will settle this once I am there Eric and pass the message to pack that, they are strong and powerful even without their Alpha. For now ask them to prepare themselves for the coming fight’ my wolf is now violently scratching in my head to feel some relief and I'm sure it must be Ava I answer and cut off the mind link as the uneasiness grows inside me.

‘Her wolf is calling me!’ he growls out to me hitting his paw in the back of my mind.
Without thinking I quickly shift into my wolf letting him do all the work. He can easily find Ava using the connection between him and her wolf. Adrian follows the sweet floral scent of our mate and runs in the opposite direction of Ava's pack house.