#46 The Countdown- Day Six

Ques. What was the first werewolf book you read on Wattpad?

Mine was Alpha Kaden by Midika. XD

Recap: In the last Chapter, Ava finally meets Lilian and they agree on creating an antidote for the deadly poison that's killing werewolves in a single shot.
At the end of the day, Ava stands against the window of her office looking at the view outside and thinking when suddenly she feels burning sensations all over her arms, the skin of her arm changes and instead there appears a thick hairy skin and she discovers that she is changing. At the end of the chapter, Ava asks Ron to call all the packs who are supporting her in the war because the war is about to begin.

***
Ava

Elias was the first person to arrive in such short notice along with his team. His Beta Eric and his mate Sia, his Gamma Shawn and two warriors. I was surprised to know that one of those warriors is mate of Stella. 

The first question that Elias asked after he entered into my territory was, “I have been sensing a lot of mood changes and annoyance and I am pretty sure none of them are mine. What is going on with you?”

And just like that my head started reminding me all about yesterday when my arms were going through the markings. The terrifying part was that at night I had to go through the burning sensations again only this time it was less painful.  

“I have a lot to tell you things that I can't explain you over a telephonic conversation or through mind link” I whisper back and he nods pointing towards my room. 

Then it was Xander who came with his Beta Rikon, Mischa and some healers from his pack. 

My pack looked very busy with the amount of people present in the pack. The warriors and their mates were given a room to rest but the important officials were all settled in my office. 

“Aaron is leading the war but what I have gathered is that he is aligning with a group of humans known as Wolf Mater. Alpha Aaron is fooling everyone. Also I don’t think apart from Aaron and the Alphas other wolves are aware of this connection” I say looking at everyone. 

“Why do mean by other wolves don’t know?” Elias asks and I point to the papers on my table. Everyone looks at the papers while I place my finger on the details that I have highlighted. It was statistics of Aaron's pack.

“I don’t believe the Alphas told their packs regarding the Wolf Mater nor the poison which is created by the humans”

“But the Alphas are aware?” Xander questions and I nod.

“All the Alphas that are supporting Aaron know about the poison but not the warriors or anyone else who is involved in the war. They are simply fighting this war because of the orders.”

“But you mentioned that Aaron is fooling other Alphas.” Elias reminds me and I shift in my seat and glance at Kael for a second then turn towards Elias.

“After researching on this with help of my brother…” I point at Kael who is seated at the far with his arms folded against his chest “…I have come to the conclusion that I am just a reason. This war was bound to happen”

“What does that mean?” Elias growls and stands up and looking pointedly at me. 

“Aaron had prepared himself for this war even before I came into the picture” 

“How do you know this?” Elias asks. 

“I told her” a voice chirps in and everyone other than me turns back to look at the intruder.