#33 The Secret Source

"I think we are bit lost here.." I claim looking at the navigator and then at the surroundings searching for any sign board.

"Maybe. It says we have reached our destination." Elias points towards the navigator and then looks ahead at the road and quickly scans our surrounding before continuing, "But we are stuck at an intersection." He sighs and slams his hand on the steering wheel lightly. "Why will she mention wrong address in her details?" Elias asks looking at me and I shrug puckering my lips.

From behind Kael sighs loudly and slams his head against the front seat.

"No she didn't." He mumbles against the leather of car seat, his face hidden under his bulky hands.

"She just missed the details." He explains and leans back finally allowing us to see his face which is now confronted in a mixture of emotions.

"Turn Right." He instructs and Elias raises his eyebrow looking at me before he hides his eyes by slipping on his ray bans.

"Alright then, here we turn right-" Elias speaks changing the gear and accelerating the car on the right side. "-Now what?"

"You see that flowerbed?" Kael points out after situating himself in the space between the front car seats.

"Every house has a garden." Elias replies exasperated.

"No; the one with Purple and Pink Orchids." Kael clarifies and Elias nods driving in the same direction where a grand garden of orchids lay under wooden fence which are painted white; with a little family house.

Elias looks at me with a knowing look, even he has guessed that Kael has some connection with this girl and we both are almost sure that this girl is his mate. It's just we both are excited to finally know what is the reason for their separation.

I step out of the door slamming the car door and look up at the house. It is small family house but it has a huge front yard.
I round the car and come in front of the yard from here I can see a toy bucket and a shovel placed under a swing. Several small toys cars lying around in the bucket and a action figure standing on top of the swing.

"I'm good here." Kael comments folding his hands against his chest and leaning against the car.

"What do you mean? Come on." I shout looking behind my shoulder at him.

He huffs but nonetheless follows us inside.

I stop in my track to look at the beautiful flowerbed when I'm suddenly hit with a feeling of recognition. As if I know this place.. But the question is; How?

"You Okay?" Elias questions placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah.." I breath and turn around facing him. "Let's go."

He smiles and places his hand on small of my waist caging me and kisses me lightly on my cheeks.
"I've been waiting all day to do this." He whispers in my ear and places a quick peck on my lips.

"Let's..go?" Kael questions standing there awkwardly and I nod pulling Elias with me.

Now What surprised me is not the fact that Kael looks hesitant. Hell hesitant is understatement for what Kael looks like right now. He looks like an unwilling kid who is being dragged out of his favourite game parlour.

What actually surprised me is the fact that Kael didn't bother knocking or even ringing the bell. But he produced a key from his jeans pocket and directly opened the door of her house walking inside her house as if he owns it.

Well who knows, he may actually do.

Me and Elias both look at him open mouthed at this and quickly compose ourselves before entering.
This guy is full of surprises.