i // intro // i

My name is Finn Wolfhard. I'm from the shitty town of Mihnge, Indiana. Strange name for a city, I know. It's a small municipality in the middle of nowhere. It's just your average cliche small town.  Everybody knows each other, there is only one grocery store, and most of the houses are quaint and early-American.

I have a, well, interesting life. My parents got divorced when I was twelve, I've struggled with depression ever since. It always seems like I'd be better off dead.

My dad hates me, I haven't seen him in nearly three years, not that i really want to see him. When I was young, We had a really good relationship. We did alot of things and went alot of places together. It was my tenth birthday when things started to change. He slowly started to shun me until he had nothing to do with me whatsoever.  

I live with my  mom in probably the  worst house you'll ever see. Well, maybe not that bad, but  she just throws her shit everywhere and never cleans anything. I try my best to keep things semi organized, but it's nearly impossible. My mom doesn't work, she just stays in bed till noon, gets drunk, and sleeps with guys she's never met before. It didn't always used to be like this, she used to be so clean and well-ordered and pretty. I feel like it's my fault. I know it isn't, but I still think if I wasn't here my mom and dad would still be happy and together.

My only friend is a boy named Noah, he's nice. I guess. We don't talk very often, he moved to a neighboring city about two months ago. We speak over the telephone sometimes, he's helped me get through some really tough times.

School is the fucking worst. Everyone is such a judgemental asshole. Every single day I get bullied. It's almost like I have a sign above my head that says "harass me". There isn't a day that goes by when my books aren't scattered on the floor because some moron shoved me against the lockers. Almost every other week I come home with a black eye. The worst part about it is, the teachers don't care, as long as they get their paycheck, they don't give a shit.

 One day I'm going to cut too deep because of these heartless fucks.