xx // long sleeves // xx

millies pov

"Where the hell are you taking me?" Finn asked as we trudged through the grassy meadow.

"You'll just have to wait and see." I replied with a grin. I honestly wasn't quite sure where we were going, we were just walking. But I always enjoy spending time with Finn, whether it's just five minutes or a couple of hours. After about ten minutes of walking and Finn tripping over rocks and branches, we found a massive rock. We decided to sit on the boulder and watch the sun go down.

"Ugh, it's hot as fuck out here." Finn mumbled as he fanned himself with his hands.

"Maybe it wouldn't be so warm if you didn't have on a long sleeved shirt and sweatpants" I replied. After I finished my sentance, Finn began to look a bit gloomy. 

"Finn? Is something wrong?" I questioned as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Millie, do you want to know why I always wear long sleeves?" Finn said with a sigh.

I was afraid I already knew the answer, but I nodded. He slowly rolled up his sleeves to reveal at least a dozen scars on each of his forearms.

"I haven't done it for a couple of weeks, but yeah. Now you know." he stated.

"Why did you do it though?" I said

"Well I-" Before he could finish, I stopped him"

"Nevermind. You don't have to answer that if you don't want to" I retorted. Finn nodded.

I pulled him into a tight hug, he smiled.

"Finn?" I asked.

"Yes?" He replied.

"Promise me that you'll never do that again?" I said as I pulled out of the hug.

"Promise." he answered with a slight grin on his face.

We just sat there and stared into eachother's eyes for a moment. I kind of wondered if I should make a move or not. I eventually leaned forward and pressed my lips into his. His lips were kind of chapped, but very soft. He seemed a bit surprised by the kiss, but he didn't try to fight it. I put my left hand on his waist and deepened the kiss. After about fourty seconds, we pulled away breathless. 

"Uh wow." Finn said as he exhaled. His face was redder than a cherry.

"Yeah, wow."