xxvii // cherry pie // xxvii

finns pov

"Hey Finn" Millie said as she opened the front door and welcomed me into her home.

"Hi" I replied while taking off my green jacket.

"What are you up to on this fine day?" She asked. I enjoy hearing Millie's voice. She always sounds so sweet. Plus, I've always had a thing for British accents.

"Not much." I retorted.

"You've never met my older brother have you?" Millie questioned. I shook my head no.

To be honest, I didn't really want to meet her brother. Whenever I meet new people, I'm always worried they'll think I'm a complete jackass.

"Come on." She said as she grabbed my hand and started walking. I assumed she was going to introduce me to her brother.

I took notice of the many furnishings and knick knacks in the house. I also noticed that there was hardwood flooring in most rooms. After a moment of walking, we arrived at a bedroom that was much messier and unorganized then the other rooms in the home.

"Charlie, this is Finn." Millie said to her brother. He put down his book and walked over to us. He looked to be about three years older than Millie and I.

"Hello Finland. Did you know that Helsinki is the capitol of Finland?" He said as he reached out to shake my hand.

"Charlie, can you please just stop with your stupid remarks? They aren't even funny." Millie scoffed while rolling her eyes.

"Aww, did I embarass you infront of your little boyfriend?" He retorted with a laugh. Millie's face started to turn a light shade of pink.

"I hate you sometimes." She replied as she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of Charlie's room.

"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?" Millie asked.

"Sure." I said.

We went into Millie's room and found a decent movie to watch on television. We laid on opposite sides of her bed while we watched the film. It was an old eighties movie where some kid with a bowl cut goes missing. When a commercial break came, Millie took a look at the clock.

"It's getting kind of late. You could um, just stay here if you want to."

I knew it was sort of risky to stay at Millie's house. But my mom didn't find out the first time, so I was hoping she wouldn't find out the second time.

"Alright." I replied with a slight smile.

"Finn, why have you never invited me to your house?" Millie questioned as she scooted a bit closer to me.

"Cause it's a complete fucking disaster." I replied with a slight chuckle. To my pleasure, she didn't ask me anymore questions about my house after that.

While the commercials were still rolling, Millie and I just stared at eachother. I don't think I could ever get tired of looking at her. Everything about her is just so amazing and beautiful. After a moment, I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. I think she was a bit surprised at first, but then after a couple seconds she began to kiss back. She put her hand on my waist and I cupped her cheek as we deepened the kiss.

Over a minute later, we pulled away breathless. I could feel the blood rushing into my face. There was sort of an awkward silence after the kiss, so I decided to say the first thing that came to mind.

"Uh Millie?" I said.

"Yeah?" She replied with a slight giggle.

"Your lips kind of taste like cherry pie."

*holyshet over 400 votes?!? that's just unbelieveable, i never thought i'd even get 100 votes. thank you all so much!!