xxxii // world's best // xxxii

millies pov

"I'm coming!" I yelled in response to the doorbell ringing. I got up off of the couch and began to walk to the front door. I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see Finn standing outside.

"Oh hey Finn. I didn't expect to see you this evening." I said as I welcomed him inside.

"Yeah, well, I kinda wanted to talk to you." He replied. I could tell there was something wrong from the second I saw him outside.

We walked into the living room and took a seat next to eachother on the couch.

"What's up?" I asked.

"W-well at school some dumb girl said that you were a bitch."

"So?" I replied with a small laugh.

"T-then she kissed me..."

My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. I just couldn't imagine another girl kissing Finn.

"But I didn't want her to kiss me! I shoved her off of me and ran away. It was just bad luck and I'm really sorry. I'd understand it if you hate me.." He retorted. He looked like he was going to burst out crying.

"Finn, I obviously don't hate you. I mean, I'm angry but not at you. It wasn't your fault." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"T-thanks. I didn't kiss back or anything I-" Before he could finish, I cut him off.

"I know you didn't."

"Why don't we watch something on television?" I suggested. He nodded in agreement.

After about ten minutes, we found a show to watch. Finn laid down on the couch and I laid my head on his chest. It was kind of hard to focus on the tv screen when the most beautiful boy in existence was next to me.

"By the way if you're hungry, there are some pretzels and chips and all that good shit in the kitchen. We're the only ones home so we can eat all the junk we want." I stated as I sat up.

"I'm fine right now. I ate three granola bars on my way over." He replied as he also sat up.

"But I did save some room for the world's best cherry pie."

Before I could say anything, he rammed his lips into mine. I immediately kissed back. Finn put his hands on my hips and deepened the kiss. Our mouths opened and closed in perfect harmoney. Eventually, we pulled away panting.

"Y'know, you were my first kiss." He said shyly.

"I wasted my first kiss on a cousin"

Finn's jaw dropped.

"I'm joking! Gosh, don't take everything so serious!" I retorted as I playfully punched his arm. We both couldn't stop laughing.

"Well it's getting kind of, I should probably be going." Finn stated.

We got up and made our way to the front door.

"It was nice seeing you." I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, it sure was."