xlii // argument // xlii

**ANY OPINIONS ON THE NEW COVER??

millies pov

"Ugh! Why do you have to make a big deal out of everything!" Finn exclaimed. I grunted and clenched my fists. Finn and I were in the middle of a big, fat argument. It was the first time we had ever fought about anything. verbally fighting with Finn gave me a terrible feeling in my stomach. It was a feeling of hatred and sadness. Usually around Finn, I felt happy.

"Sometimes I wish I had never invited you to live here!" I shouted. His eyes widended and he frowned. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"I-I..." He mumbled. At that moment, I knew I had seriously fucked up. He ran out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. He slammed the door and locked it as well.

'What have I done...' I thought to myself. I walked over to the bathroom and softly knocked on the door.

"Finn, c-"

"GO AWAY!" He shouted. I could hear sniffles on the other side of the door. I sighed and started walking toward my brother's bedroom.

"Charlie?" I said, walking into his room.

"I could hear you and Finn screaming at eachother." He stated with a chuckle. I frowned. "What were you even fighting about?" He asked.

"Uhh... I dont... I don't remember." I answered. I honestly didn't remember. We just kind of starting yelling at eachother.

"Well, you'd better go talk to him and apologize." Charlie said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."