xxx // loser // xxx

finns pov

"Wait up!"

I was slowly making my way towards alegbra class when I heard someone call for me. I turned around to see a very familier girl with short blonde hair.

"Hi. Uh, do I know you?" I asked the girl as she approached me.

"You're Finn, correct?" She questioned. I nodded.

"Have we met before?" I retorted.

"Yeah. Awhile back. I'm Grace." She said with a slight giggle. At that moment I remembered everything. I remembered the time she called me a "fuckin' freak" and Millie telling her off.

"What do you want?" I scoffed. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she definitely wanted something.

"I want you to break up with Millie" She said with a fiendish gleam in her eye.

"Wha? How did you know? We haven't told an-" Before I could finish she cut me off.

"Word gets around."

I wanted to tell Grace to go screw herself and head into algebra class. But I was also curious as to why she wanted us to break up.

"Why should I dump her?" I asked.

"Cause she's a bitch." Grace replied.

"Anyways, you're pretty hot. Do you think I'm attractive?" She added as she took a step towards me. I have to admit that I thought Grace was pretty, but no where near as beautiful as Millie.

"Uhm, I guess." I stated not wanting to be rude.

"Then you should break up with Millie. After that, we can be together"

Before I could walk away, Grace threw her arms around my neck and pressed her lips into mine. It took me a moment to actually realize what was happening. When reality struck, I pushed her off of me so hard that she fell to the ground.

I didn't know what to do, so I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could. I rushed into the room and shut the door behind me.

I ran my hands through my thick hair as I looked at myself in the mirror. Tears were rushing down my cheeks, my head was pounding, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I just wanted to die.

"You cheated on your girlfriend, you fucking swine!" I yelled at myself.

"Finn Wolfhard, you are nothing but a loser!"

*i feel like this book is starting to get kind of stale lols