xxiv // worried about you // xxiv

finns pov

"Mom? I'm home, I uh, bet you're wondering where I've been" I exclaimed as opened the front door and stepped into the house. I walked into the dusty livingroom and took a look around.

"Mom?" I yelled. I looked in both bedrooms, the kitchen, and even took a peak in the attic. It took me a moment, but I finally realized she wasn't home. I was thrilled to know that I wouldn't have to go through my mother's torture.

I decided I would be productive, so I went into my room and began to work on my math homework. I hopped onto my bed and got to work. I was about half done with my algebra when the phone began to ring. I rushed into the living room and grabbed the phone from the hook.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey Finn, it's Noah. Long time no see."

"Yeah, I've missed you a lot." I replied with a huge smile on my face. It felt nice to hear my best friend's voice again.

"I've missed you too. How have you been?" Noah asked.

"For once, I'm really good." I retorted.

"I'm glad to hear it. To be honest, I've been kind of worried about you. I meant to call you sooner but I was just so busy and stuff." he said. It was nice to know that I had a friend who truly cares, even though we don't get to see eachother very often.

"That's really nice of you, but there's no need to worry. I'm doing great." I replied.

"Alright. But if you ever need anything, just call me, okay?" he said.

"Okay, I promise."

*holy cow thanks for over 300 votes