xl // goodnight // xl

millies pov

I was laying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep. I had a tiring day and was looking forward to getting a good rest. Just a few seconds after I closed my eyes, I heard my bedroom door slowly start to open. I quickly sat up and saw Finn walk into my room with a pillow under his arm.

"Uh, hi." He said shyly, his face turning a light shade of pink.

"Hey." I replied with a smile. "What's up?" I added.

"Well, I've been having some, uhh, bad dreams recently. I was kind of wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?" He stated.

On one hand, I really wanted to be with Finn and help him with his nightmare problem. But on the other hand, my parents would probably kick him out of the house if they knew we were sleeping in the same bed.

"Alright. You can stay here. Just um, lock the door." I answered. Finn smiled and did as I requested.

He walked over, hopped onto my bed, and slid under the covers. I rolled over and turned off the light.

"Goodnight" I said. He giggled. I have to admit, his laugh was really cute.

He slowly scooted a bit closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was surprised when I felt him kissing a trail down the back of my neck.

"Did you come here to sleep or to make out?" I asked jokingly.

"Both." He replied with chuckle.

I rolled over to face Finn. I smiled and then placed my lips onto his. He immediately kissed back. The moment was just warm and tender. It was kind of beautiful. Finn slowly moved his left hand from my waist to the back of my thigh, just below my butt. We continued the kiss for another minute or two before we pulled away. I smiled as I snuggled into his chest.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, baby." He replied. I could feel my face starting to warm up. I think it was the first time he ever called me 'baby'.

Eventually, we fell asleep in eachother's arms.